NGD - arrival of my Grail. 1960 T+ :)

• Thread starter Darth-Paul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Darth-Paul

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words and welcoming my little LPT+ to our forum family.

Had a good few hours with her know. I'm extremely pleased. Quality is amazining, tone is amazing , finishing is amazing, even an extremely good set up from the off. Big big big kudos to Epi with this model :)

View media item 160
(in my 6yr old sons room hence the mess and toys!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words and welcoming my little LPT+ to our forum family.

Had a good few hours with her know. I'm extremely pleased. Quality is amazining, tone is amazing , finishing is amazing, even an extremely good set up from the off. Big big big kudos to Epi with this model :)

So I guess the 100s of satisfied owners weren't all wrong....:ohno:

:lol:

eS.G.

Reaction score
That is one of the most gorgeous guitars I have ever seen. Tobacco burst is my favorite, and with that cap....my word that is lovely....does she play as sweet as she looks????

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
That is one of the most gorgeous guitars I have ever seen. Tobacco burst is my favorite, and with that cap....my word that is lovely....does she play as sweet as she looks????
:rolleyes: YOU'RE NOT HELPING........GAS..GAS..GAS.................................

Darth-Paul

Reaction score
Thank you

Yep she plays sweet as a nut :)

Get um before Gibson realise the bargain these are. Put G force on it a strange signature and charge another £200 ;)

Latest posts