Ngd . Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro.

• Thread starter merlot
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffytune

Reaction score
It looks like it was very well cared for. It reminds me of the Rosa Red Slash guitar Epi makes.

Michael

Reaction score
Nice one, the first Les Paul I bought was a wine red Epi just like this, loved it.....so did my best buddy so I gave it to him as a gift, he still have it. I rewired it and put JB/59 pups for him.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Sweet, no better way to go than unloading gear you're not using for something you want/will use.
Like the reverse zebra pups.
Congrats,
HNTPD

Supersonic

Reaction score
It is a 2012 model and will make a great addition to the ' wine red ' collection I am thinking about .

I've also thought about such a collection.

First I'll need this:

17091506125-front-large.jpg.auto.webp

And this:

17022302942-front-large.jpg.auto.webp

Maybe one of these:

750-ETEPWRGH_front.jpg.auto.webp

I already have this one:

HAiKh1P.jpg

Last edited:

Stuart

Reaction score
I've also thought about such a collection.

First I'll need this:

17091506125-front-large.jpg.auto.webp

And this:

17022302942-front-large.jpg.auto.webp

Maybe one of these:

750-ETEPWRGH_front.jpg.auto.webp

I already have this one:

HAiKh1P.jpg
You tease Mike... I can only see the one ya got... Which IS hotter than a hot chick feelin’ hot on a hot night :naughty:

& HNGD to you merlot :thumb:

merlot

Reaction score
That is one nice jug of wine ! Would you need a special certification to operate that great machine ?

merlot

Reaction score
0216182014.jpg Here is another recent addition to the ' Wine Red ' collection. It is a 2017 Les Paul Studio Deluxe . I ordered it from a major retailer and was very pleased to discover a great instrument . Very good quality and gig-worthy right out of the box in my opinion .

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
First of all, dude, this is nothing against you or your guitar. In fact, it's beautiful and I love it.

That being said...look a those knobs. Why on earth does Gibson and Epiphone (and maybe others) do that? I mean, you got this beautiful guitar, in a beautiful color scheme, with all the parts/hardware gelling perfectly with each other, and then they put these ridiculous-looking knobs on it.

I mean, look at those knobs. They don't even come close to going with that guitar. They don't even come close to matching the color scheme, and they look absolutely ridiculous.

I mean seriously, how can you even put those knobs on this guitar, or even ANY guitar? Those are the most hideous things I've ever seen. They ruin the whole look.

merlot

Reaction score
First of all, dude, this is nothing against you or your guitar. In fact, it's beautiful and I love it.

That being said...look a those knobs. Why on earth does Gibson and Epiphone (and maybe others) do that? I mean, you got this beautiful guitar, in a beautiful color scheme, with all the parts/hardware gelling perfectly with each other, and then they put these ridiculous-looking knobs on it.

I mean, look at those knobs. They don't even come close to going with that guitar. They don't even come close to matching the color scheme, and they look absolutely ridiculous.

I mean seriously, how can you even put those knobs on this guitar, or even ANY guitar? Those are the most hideous things I've ever seen. They ruin the whole look.
Good Morning Jeff. Which guitar image are you replying about , and which member ? Thank You , Merlot.

Latest posts