NGD Flying V

• Thread starter DigitalDreams
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I believe it does. It has the allen adjustment.
View attachment 9087
If that's an ABR, that's a deal breaker for me. I prefer the metric bridges (or at least the Nashville) because of their beefier nature. I know! Weird huh?

That's me though.

Are you planning on putting the "official" JoBo pickups in or are you going to turn it completely into your own thing?

DigitalDreams

Reaction score
Are you planning on putting the "official" JoBo pickups in or are you going to turn it completely into your own thing?
Definitely not, I'm quite happy with the pups in it. I'm not a bonamassa fan per se but I do appreciate the build quality of this V.

Shadow Explorer

Reaction score
If that's an ABR, that's a deal breaker for me. I prefer the metric bridges (or at least the Nashville) because of their beefier nature. I know! Weird huh?

That's me though.

Agreed, over time many vintage ABR develop issues... You can always drill for studs if you like the guitar, but not a lot will be willing to do that.

Shadow Explorer

Reaction score
Well if someone knows what he is doing, he will remove exactly the same material he added. When one installs a bigsby or routes for a middle pup, that's non reversable, even some straplocks require different screws.

Jay Bones

Reaction score
Congrats man!

HNFVGD!

I've had the V itch nyself since I had the chance to buy a Burnside (by Guild) Lance when I was 22. Had just gone electric and was working minimum wage.

It was a decent quality guitar- OFR, Grovers. Sounded and played great. Purple (violet, black shiny HW) and I really wanted it.

Guy wanted almost 2 weeks' takehome, and I couldn't swing it (could have if I wasn't partying so much).

Month or 2 later I heard he'd traded it for an ounce of weed. Dumbass.

littlebadboy

Reaction score
Congratulations!

I'm not a V person, but been itching for one ever since I've seen my friend's DBZ Cavallo!

P1050677.jpg

P1050681.jpg

P1050680.jpg

Latest posts