NGD "I lasted a full 6 weeks till GAS was too much"

• Thread starter Fullmoon 1971
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
I decided at new year that I was really gonna try to control my buying this year - I made it 6 weeks:naughty:. While I was out on valentines day having lunch we popped into the local pawn shop where they had this beauty for £180. She's a 2002 that the previous owner had changed a few things, Graph Tech nut, pots & wiring upgraded & pickups swapped for a set of Epiphone "USA Elitist SR-50 & TR-50". Tailpiece removed and replaced with USA Bigsby B-7. She plays like a dream annd sounds fantastic. Only changes I wanna make are switch tip to cream, Gold Reflector knobs and a one of those "Custom Made " plaques to cover the stud holes that gibson used when retro fitting a bigsby.

Last edited:

John

Reaction score
Congrats Fullmoon, she is sexy.............:drool:

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
I also need to change the trem arm from the standard Bigsby "Spoon" to the thicker more erogonomic "Duane Eddy" handle, these are fantastic upgrades to any bigsby (I have them fitted to all my Gretsch's except one, which has the "Chet Atkins" Wire Arm.

"Duane Eddy" Bigsby handle
[/url

Raiyn

Reaction score
I also need to change the trem arm from the standard Bigsby "Spoon" to the thicker more erogonomic "Duane Eddy" handle, these are fantastic upgrades to any bigsby (I have them fitted to all my Gretsch's except one, which has the "Chet Atkins" Wire Arm.

"Duane Eddy" Bigsby handle
[/url
Dang...I need to put that B5 on sometime soon.

Latest posts