NGD - PRS SE One ... Ay Ay Ay !

• Thread starter BGood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BGood

Reaction score
Just got it in the studio. Badly intonated, mile high action and ... filthy. Nothing that can't be expected from a 16 year old guitar.

I plugged it in right away and ... it ... is ... a tone monster. I love those fat-wide PRS necks.

Here it is in all its dirtiness.

Day One.jpg

spupilup

Reaction score
I’d love to try that guitar.

The One came into being in the years before I started playing again. I’d never even heard of it until you mentioned it on my Special thread. I’ve subsequently checked them out on Reverb. PRS must not have made that many or those that have them are hanging on to them because there doesn’t seem to be many available.

BGood

Reaction score

BGood

Reaction score
Love the crow on the perch
Thanks. I don't even see them anymore. They are drawn on acetate and taped or pinned to the former easel. I made them so I could play around and see how they'd look on the paintings I was making a the time.

592 Ciel de OUF - 8.jpg

593 Ciel de OUF - 9.jpg

594 Ciel de OUF - 10.jpg

680 Nuage.jpg

Close-up
680 Nuage détail.jpg

BTW, that "perch" paint brush is my dusting tool for the guitars, pretty efficient for those hard to reach spots under the strings.

Last edited:

Darkness

Reaction score
I made them so I could play around and see how they'd look on the paintings I was making a the time.
I thought they may have been practice rounds for your work. I've looked over your page a few times, you have so many great pieces. I need to send it to my brother in Norway to check out, his is below.

https://www.jetpascua.com/

BlueSquirrel

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't even see them anymore. They are drawn on acetate and taped or pinned to the former easel. I made them so I could play around and see how they'd look on the paintings I was making a the time.

View attachment 23116

View attachment 23118

View attachment 23117

View attachment 23120

Close-up
View attachment 23121

BTW, that "perch" paint brush is my dusting tool for the guitars, pretty efficient for those hard to reach spots under the strings.
You painted these?
Congrats! They're stunning pieces ! 🤩

Latest posts