Nighthawk Custom Quilt

• Thread starter El Cid
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
I have 2 a 2010 model and a 2011 model they both seem to have ebony fingerboards. They are both excellent guitars, the 2011 one is moded to the same wiring as the original gibson Nighthawk custom which gives you 2 extra sounds = both humbucker pickups on & Tele both pickups on.

2010 model=

2011 model =

I have serious GAS for a blueshawk(can't decide red or blue) may have to get both:drool:

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
I have 2 a 2010 model and a 2011 model they both seem to have ebony fingerboards. They are both excellent guitars, the 2011 one is moded to the same wiring as the original gibson Nighthawk custom which gives you 2 extra sounds = both humbucker pickups on & Tele both pickups on.

2010 model=

2011 model =

I have serious GAS for a blueshawk(can't decide red or blue) may have to get both:drool:
Damn you, I've only made 2 payments on my JB, and you have to show me these!!

rockstar_not

Reaction score

I want to do this mod as well - I plan to do it with a SPST slide switch to turn on either the neck or bridge pup. Do you have a diagram of the 5 position switch breakout where I would connect this switch?

-Scott

Latest posts