NPD

• Thread starter spupilup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spupilup

Reaction score
I forgot to post that I bought one of the Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Germanium pedals. Wow, do you thing the name of the pedal is long enough? I haven't even had a chance to take it out of its box but I'll post pictures later when I post photos of the new Swart too.

spupilup

Reaction score
Here ya go. If you look closely at the images around the TUMNUS Germanium Deluxe writing, you can see capacitors at roughly 5 o'clock and 11 o'clock as well as the outline of a Klon with three white spots for the knobs at around 1 o'clock. I'll try the pedal for the first time tonight.

I was lucky to get one to the original Germanium Tumnus' back in the fall and thought I had a second on order from AMS. I succumbed to greed and sold the one in my hand with faith in another coming but that was a mistake. This time around, I think I'll hang on to the pedal and see how it holds up to my current Klon Klone favorite, the Decibelics Golden Horse. I also have a pair of AM POT's stacked and man do they sound awesome that way. We'll see.

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpeg
    IMG_1273.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts