NTD

• Thread starter eS.G.
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eS.G.

Reaction score
NEW TELECASTER DAY.
AWESOME deal from RIFF CITY...

GReat place --- very impressed with the customer service.
THIS is a Squier Standard --- "demo" --- 167.00 DELIVERED--- "new " in box..........I am a HAPPY camper
telemaster1.jpg
telemaster2.jpg

Texas Slim

Reaction score
HNGD, those are nice teles. Do yourself a favor; replace the bridge pickup with a Rose Pickups 'Alba' model.

BGood

Reaction score
He won't buy anymore amps, but bring in the guitars !

Nice one Adrian.

StringmanK

Reaction score
Congrats on a nice tele! If you want to know anything about teles or pretty much anything else about guitars and amps, tdpri is a great place. Not as awesome as epiphonetalk, but very good for teles, and no corksniffers.

eS.G.

Reaction score
YEs, but you have Harley Bentons all over the place ;)

Thanks for the congrats gang.

I am not certain if they use some sort of paper print or something but it LOOKS like 1 solid bit of wood.....if the grain is real its one hunk....

BGood

Reaction score
Probably paper thin veneer. If you can see another and can compare the grain, you'll see right away if it's a print.

eS.G.

Reaction score
well......
510470000118000-00-500x500.jpg

the pics I find look different

squier_032-1200-537ba.jpg

Texas Slim

Reaction score
If it's a Squier Std Tele, it's solid agathis wood. i bought the same model last year, and have it partially stripped (well, sanded. Another year or so, it may be done.....) One caveat, if you elect to change hardware, the control plate is a tad wider than a normal tele plate, you'll need another plate, and new PG, the cutout in the stock guard will be too big....

eS.G.

Reaction score

Texas Slim

Reaction score
Well, GFS does make some good pickups, use some of them myself. For single coils, though, it's all Rose Pickups fpr me. Ya know how a well matched Duncan JB / guitar combo can hit more like a punch than a stab? That's how the Alba responds in a tele- thick and strong, no icepick, no dogs howling in agony. just authoritative, nasty tone. Next one's going in an SG...

eS.G.

Reaction score
OOOOhhhhh I like that .......so it is a Tele with KARANG instead of twang.......yes I must check those out.

KevinV

Reaction score
Nice looking Tele. I had a CV Squier Tele that I kick myself for getting rid of. Congrats on your new guitar.

Latest posts