NUGD - Epiphone Les Paul Special Double Cut

• Thread starter Scootermuppet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrJay

Reaction score
View attachment 12182 After long deliberation, I have decided to sell my Korean LP DC Special in yellow. It is a good guitar, but I purchased this one with the objective to swap all electronics and pickups for better ones (I have done that with all my Korean EPI’s), but the guitar does not do it for me personally, compared to the other ones I own. Will put it soon on the local Dutch site Marktplaats.nl, but I noticed here that there are some people that have this one really high on their most-wanted list, so I thought it would be okay to post it in this thread as well. If there is anyone from the Netherlands that would be interested, let me know via DM.

The guitar is in good condition, but of course, it is already 25 years old. No scratches, but if I would keep it, as said I would swap the electronics an pickups. The stock tuners were replaced by Schaller.

Of course also interested in what you guys think of what a good asking price would be.

Just my personal opinion but that headstock tuner modification would definatly affect how much i would be willing to pay for that guitar.

I'll always pay a better price for stock. Worth considering this if you flip guitars regulaly.

Last edited:

Latest posts