Owned Epiphones for Years, Just Found This Forum

• Thread starter jbmando
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jbmando

Reaction score
I currently have a Les Paul Junior, Les Paul Custom Pro and an "Inspired by 1964" FT79 Texan. The LPs are white, the Texan is Cherry sunburst. I have owned way more Epiphones than any other brand of guitar and I am definitely a happy customer.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Gland you found us. Welcome to Epi-Talk. We's like to see pictures of your Epis and other guitars.

BGood

Reaction score
Hey ! Welcome and yes, we do need visual proofs of you ownership ;)

jbmando

Reaction score
I replaced all the black plastic on the Custom Pro with white, except the jack plate which is gold. Knobs are white bell knobs.

Paully

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. Glad to have you here. Welcome to €pi Talk. Nice guitars.

jbmando

Reaction score
Junior.jpg Again, I replaced the black parts with white (including the strap buttons) and covered the pickup with a plastic cover for EMG-like look. Off-white J-Bass knobs and a pearl overlay on the PG finish the look.

jbmando

Reaction score
Thanks. Just an idea for an "all white" guitar to play for church. I have never used the Jr at church but I love the Custom Pro through my Line 6 POD HD500 and a Peavey Express 112 (essentially, a Bandit.)

jbmando

Reaction score
Ovation.jpg Yeah. I have an Ovation Elite TX in all white but I'm playing the Epi next time I'm on acoustic. The Ovation sounds great through a Fishman Loud Box Mini, but the Epi is little sweeter.

jbmando

Reaction score
It's just a matte finish as near as I can tell.
Edit: Just took a closer look. It appears to be a "wrinkle" finish of some sort. The top is wood but it feels just like the composite material they make the back from. Don't know how they do it.

Last edited:

Latest posts