Piezo nanomag on the Les Paul Ultra III

• Thread starter TheDrJFever
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDrJFever

Reaction score
I’m working on my LP Ultra III and recently installed 490 R & T pups to replace the Probuckers and also installed a Freeway 3x3 7 switch and left the PCB in tact so to keep the nanomag functionality. Got that all done and discovered the wires to the mono jack were broken. Found the order those Are supposed to go in and got it all fixed and hot glued the mess to support the 1000 gauge wire going to the jacks. It all works, I get coil splitting with the new 6 way toggle and all of the original functionality of the nanomag controls functions.

Here’s my question, the taper on the volume pots is shot and I need to replace them. I want to make other changes to keep the nanomag and tuner in tact but will require some hand wiring. I hate to have to reverse engineer the PCB and would rather just pick up a schematic somewhere. Can one be located? I just need the main PCB schematic. Here’s a photo of the culprit.

Image 3.jpg

Latest posts