Show Off Your Motorcycle

• Thread starter EQ79
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eS.G.

Reaction score
My 1988 Honda Rebel. Still got her after all these years:)

SWEET.... I had my eye on one of those in High School......that or a Route 66 from Yamaha. Is yours the 500cc version? Looks it

Fullmoon 1971

Reaction score
SWEET.... I had my eye on one of those in High School......that or a Route 66 from Yamaha. Is yours the 500cc version? Looks it

Yeah shes the CMX 450cc version, got her from a friends dad with money saved from gigging & birthday money just after my 17th. she was only about 1 year old(previous owner had a bad accident on his other bike and asked me if I wanted to buy this - no brainer really).
She is a bit of a demon though - had a major smash on her when I was 24, she lay in the garage in bits for about 4 years till I decided that she either needed re-building or scrapping. Rebuilt her but still couldn't face riding her(especially since I spend most of my time in the vehicle I'd bought as a limo for my band).

Fast forward another 2 years and as my 30th was on the horizon I decided to yet her go. My friend owns a farm and stables so i gingerly took her out for a warm up prior to a interested buyer coming over. Once I fired her up - she had me hooked again.

15 years on, I only take her out on special occasions but my says he'd like to learn to ride and he loves the bike so she might just be waiting in the wings for when he's passed his test(only 2 years ish to go, she's waited this long)

By the way the bands touring car is pictures below a 1976 Austin Princess Hearse. These pictures were taken before mods(back gutted and replaced with seats)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Cw7Stb][/URL]

eS.G.

Reaction score
Hey Leclaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows things in Conchneckistan?!?!?! Havent been on the rock in 6 years ......any news?

Mark

Reaction score
hi here

and my GPz 750 turbo

15198420130105124423.jpg

Laurent

I had one of those 750 Turbos, loved that thing. You don't live in Phoenix do you? LOL

This was my last bike, a 99 Honda VFR.

honda5%209-23-01_zps8i3ytjz3.jpg

Latest posts