Show off your Pedalboard!!

• Thread starter Sustainamaniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyN

Reaction score
My pedalboard at the moment:
pedalboard-july2016_zpseub8ufob.jpg

wildeman

Reaction score
20160721_045341.jpg Not final, the Dumbler and S Fuzz arent mounted ( i may just make an extra little board for micro pedals). My Thomas organ Cry baby goes in beetween, it only likes battery power.

Bradley D. Lyons

Reaction score
I've built a new one.

New Pedal Board.JPG

The chain is as follows: Polytune > Micro Amp booster >Dynacomp compressor > Classic Overdrive > Prime Distortion > Little Big Muff > Cry Baby wah > Arion Chorus > Micro Flanger > Phase 90 phaser > Carbon Copy delay > Reverb > RC-30 looper > amp. The Vox controller connects separately.

mike

Reaction score
My latest work in progress.
Metro 16 board.

m40eOr.jpg

The iStomp next to the MO is just about to replaced with a prince of tone.
The other one will probably be replaced with a boss rc-3 loop station.

Also toying with the idea of replacing the Korg tuner with a couple of micro pedals possibly a trelicopter and mini tuner.

Last edited:

mike

Reaction score
ended up getting rid of the muff and the iStomps (sounds like a band name.... :rofl:)

zYpcDS.jpg

went with the Mobius for all my modulation needs.
OD/Dist is handled by the MO / POT and Ivy distortion. the Prince of tone is running at 18v (just doubled up two of the isolator outputs from the gigrig)

YKcxTt.jpg

this shot is pre installation of the custom length planet waves cables

NoBucks

Reaction score
Here's my guitar pedal board, such as it is at the moment. From Right to Left, it's a Dunlop Mini-Wah Wah, an Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer, a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone distortion pedal, for fuzz, we have the Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker, a Donner Pearl Tremor Analog Phaser, and a Donner DT-1 Tuner, with a Coween DC Tank power supply.

The reverb on my Bugera amp is great, so I don't need a pedal for that, and, for my purposes, the phaser and the reverb work well for me in place of a delay pedal.

The board itself is just a piece of 1x8 sanded pine cut down to 1x7. The handles are brushed stainless drawer pulls from Home Depot and the rubber feet on the bottom are rubber stoppers from Ace Hardware. The front is covered in industrial Velcro and the Wah pedal is screw mounted to the board.

IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5260.JPG

NoBucks

Reaction score
My bass pedal board is similar, only longer, because it originally had more pedals mounted to it. I did have an Aguilar bass OD on it at one time, but then decided that it was redundant to the overdrive on my bass amp. So, Right to Left, a Dunlop Mini-Bass Wah, a Big Muff Bass Pi, a Behringer VP1 Vintage Phaser, a Donner DT-1 Tuner, and a Donner Looper, and a Coween DC Tank power supply.

I put the Looper after the Tuner so I can loop something and then change basses out if I want to while it plays.

Otherwise, pretty simple board for a simple player.

Construction is the same as the guitar pedal board.

bass01.jpg

bass02.jpg bass04.jpg

bass05.jpg

bass06.jpg

Supersonic

Reaction score
@NoBucks Is there a reason you put the tuner near the end of the chain? The reason I ask is because I'm thinking of switching from my Snark headstock tuner to a pedal tuner and I've seen that some folks put their tuner at the very front of their signal chain and some put it at the end. Is it just personal preference?

NoBucks

Reaction score
@NoBucks Is there a reason you put the tuner near the end of the chain? Is it just personal preference?

I think most put it at the front so that the pedals don't affect the reading on the tuner, so you get a clean signal right from the instrument to the tuner. I put it at the end because even though it's passing through all of the pedals, it's close enough to tune for me, esp. when the other pedals are off, which, they are when I tune. Plus, if I decide I want to switch out a pedal or a patch cable or plug something new in the chain, I can click on the tuner without having to mess with my amp.

Plus, in that position, it mutes any noise from my pedals with one click.

I'm sure there are other reasons why not to do it the way I did it, but it works for me. :dunno:

No doubt others will chime in about how I'm doing it wrong, but I like it the way it is. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts