Show off your Pedalboard!!

• Thread starter Sustainamaniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

steelbender

Reaction score
I had a Digitech RP70 multi-effects pedal. I thought it was ok sound wise. User interface was a real pain to use too.

buddhuu

Reaction score
What do you guys think about multi fx units,
like the Zoom G3 ?
I have the G3X (I posted a pic earlier in this thread) and I like it very much. As multiFX go, it's my favourite. The fact that it can be used as a row of 6 stomp boxes is the feature I love.

That said, I do prefer real stomp boxes with tube amps, but the G3X (or G3 if you don't need the expression pedal) has some great sounds and is very convenient.

BTW, I've been using my Laney Cub 10 at band rehearsals. I have a slave setup where I put the Cub's speaker output through a RAT dummy load box and into the effects return of my Peavey Bandit. It's a bit like using the cub as an 80w head into a large 1x12" cab! Loud as feck and lovely thick tube tone.

The Cub has no reverb and minimal EQ which means that the small pedal board I posted before doesn't quite have everything needed, so I've had to create an expanded version.

Ladies and gentlemen, the chopping board pedalboard v2. This one is a Sainsbury's board. I find it produces a little more volume and marginally better tone than the Wilkinson's one. :D

The vacant slot is for my Joyo chorus which is currently at the rehearsal studio. I only did the board yesterday so haven't had a chance to add it yet.

choppingBoardV2.jpg

Reaction score
My clean rig pedal board:

Thomas Organ Cry Baby wah (early 70s Sepulveda)
BOSS TU-2 Tuner
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer (Allums mod)
Jetter Red² (amazing pedal)
Electra Analog Chorus
BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay
Dunlop JH-4S Rotovibe

into a Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue

pedalsclean.jpg

My dirty rig pedal board:

Weeping Willow wah (I built it from a Mammoth Electronics kit)
BOSS TU-2 Tuner
BOSS GE-7 Equalizer (Allums Mod - I use this for a boost)
BOSS CE-2 Analog Chorus
BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor
BOSS DD-5 Digital Delay

into a 1992 Soldano Hot Rod 50 or my home brew JCM800 2205 50 watt
and a Soldano 4x12 w/ Celestion G12H30 70th speakers.

pedalsdirty.jpg

Alty

Reaction score
Not really a user but had to take these up as really cheap:

Boss TU2
Electro Harmonix Pulsar
Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
and was given a Vox 847 (Wah) today that needs a new foot switch, yummy, was also offered a Boss VB-2 but....too much for me.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
DPaulCustom,Yes for the money it is a great little pedal.plus i like the last slider is a boost.i think it was what 27$ or somethin online.only gripe,patch cord holes are in the front so it sits kinda goofy on my pedal board.not much flex in those Fender Tweed patch cords.

Alty

Reaction score
Thanks Johnny, that DI box is built like a tank and opened it up and spotless inside. :)

This might sound a bit mad but I don't actually play electric, all acoustic atm but the pedals I own will be used eventually when I find the right guitar and fuel my desire to learn a bit more and to be honest I've been extremely lucky that they all cost me a lot less than they should have (Favours or paid in kind :) ), I do though prefer the older gear as it was built to last and the proof is here.

The Phaser needs some work though as I think the AC socket must have threw some previous owner as it is just a straight female socket, not the usual type on modern pedals, and there's only a black wire attached to the board and in all the pics I've seen there isn't a black wire in the same place, so have to dig a little more before making it good and there is no Battery connector but not a problem and even going to use a Carbon Zinc in it for 'authenticity' lol.

I do like old things though so even if not used, still nice to look at in the 'collection'.

:)

Latest posts