Some new Epis on the way.....

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie

Reaction score
Man, I'm at the point where I can't afford an Epiphone anymore ...

I've been stocking up on pre-owned Squiers. $50 each. Yum.

Bradley D. Lyons

Reaction score
I've had the Century 1966 CH for about 6 months now. It is an unbelievably good guitar. Plays easily, has a very acoustic flavor to it, and has probably the best P90 pickup I've ever played on any guitar. I would recommend this instrument to anyone who wants to try something even slightly different from the same old same old.

NoBucks

Reaction score
Man, I'm at the point where I can't afford an Epiphone anymore ...

I've been stocking up on pre-owned Squiers. $50 each. Yum.

I'm finding a lot of Epiphone Standards and above lately in pawn shops andCraigslist for $200 - $300. And, of course, it seems there's a never-ending supply of Specials and Juniors.

But Squier Strats are plentiful in all models, Bullet, SE, Affinity, and even Standards, all for $50 - $75 regardless of the model. And they rarely sell, it seems. Telecasters, on the other hand, are almost impossible to find in shops or on Craigslist.

It's a buyer's market right now for LPs and Strats.

weareblyth

Reaction score
I'm finding a lot of Epiphone Standards and above lately in pawn shops andCraigslist for $200 - $300. And, of course, it seems there's a never-ending supply of Specials and Juniors.

But Squier Strats are plentiful in all models, Bullet, SE, Affinity, and even Standards, all for $50 - $75 regardless of the model. And they rarely sell, it seems. Telecasters, on the other hand, are almost impossible to find in shops or on Craigslist.

It's a buyer's market right now for LPs and Strats.
I'm constantly looking for a Les Paul Special or Junior to add to my collection but I never see any in local pawn shops or on gumtree here in the UK.....not for the prices you guys over the pond get them for anyway.

Sometimes there's decent priced ones on ebay but they ask for waaaay to much for postage and always say no when I say can I arrange my own courier to collect.

Latest posts