Start a Lessons / Contribution section.

• Thread starter AJ6stringsting
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I got some great stuff to contribute like tapped arpeggios, excersizes to make all fingers all equally limber, using open strings to go from the head stock and towards the guitar body ....and boy, I hope to run across new insights from fellow forumites.

AJ6stringsting

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are great folks here to allow this to happen, just as there people here to help contribute to help others.

Reaction score
Did this happen? I’d love to learn and contribute. I couldn’t find a thread anywhere.

KamIntopy

Reaction score
Hi all "i dont now where to start here i been an member of this fourms for so many years now.

so can you help me where shall i post first i dont now if anybody now me on here. take care cazzie

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Hi all "i dont now where to start here i been an member of this fourms for so many years now.

so can you help me where shall i post first i dont now if anybody now me on here. take care cazzie

Go to the Introductions section, post a photo or 3 of your guitar and tell us about yourself.

Latest posts