Started Guitar Lessons

• Thread starter A_ChordWithNoName
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brian16sg

Reaction score
  • Just starting from scratch? I started about a year and a half ago . i have never accualy had any guitar lessons other than U tube like Marty Swartz ,Guitar 365 and more . If you just start practicing A,D and G cords i believe Major . You will be supprized how many songs use those cords . Just start looking up simple beginer songs and try to pratice a liittle every day you will start picking things up. I try to step back when i get frustrated and think that every one you hear playing were beginers before .

Reaction score
  • Just starting from scratch? I started about a year and a half ago . i have never accualy had any guitar lessons other than U tube like Marty Swartz ,Guitar 365 and more . If you just start practicing A,D and G cords i believe Major . You will be supprized how many songs use those cords . Just start looking up simple beginer songs and try to pratice a liittle every day you will start picking things up. I try to step back when i get frustrated and think that every one you hear playing were beginers before .
I owned a SG like yours natural wood grain
But I gave it away didn't I didn't kknow how to play it
And i don't know why I gave it away
Good Day

Raiyn

Reaction score
Reaction score
**** no. I can tell when it's out, but they sell tuners for a reason.
I use a Korg Pitchblack Advanced on my pedal board and I keep a Korg PitchCrow in my case if I'm not dragging the board or pedal where I'm headed. The Pitchcrow can be had in black for $10 cheaper now.

I went Korg for both mainly for consistency.

Thank You I thought I was the only one that used a tuner
.being a beginner

Raiyn

Reaction score
Thank You I thought I was the only one that used a tuner being a beginner
Nope. My teacher uses tuners, he even has an app on his phone. Personally, I have the Boss tuner app as a backup, I couldn't tell you which one he has.
I've yet to see a touring musician who didn't have a tuner on their pedalboard. In fact it's common for band members to all have the same brand / model of tuner, again for consistency.

Stuart

Reaction score
I picked my tuner up at Aldi for $9.95... &, no, that is not a joke!

Latest posts