[Video] Marshall CODE Amps Review....

Alty

Reaction score
Headphones are better with Youtube....sounds good to me.

25W 10" - £169
50W 12" - £229
100W 2 x 12" £349
100W Head - £289

Last edited:

IGRocker

Reaction score
And of course now they have a good modeling amp when I'm looking to get into a simpler tube amp. Figures. :rolleyes:

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
25w 1x10 for me please.
I like that you don't have to have a phone/computer to control all the features, but it's cool that you can take your sound to a friends amp.
I really do like the clean tone, & the way it responds to pick attack/volume adjustments like a tube amp.
Even if you add the foot switch, the price is still reasonable for all you get with the amp.

I'm kinda glad he got a different player to showcase this one, Rob's ok, but I get a bit tired of him.

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
25w 1x10 for me please.
I like that you don't have to have a phone/computer to control all the features, but it's cool that you can take your sound to a friends amp.
I really do like the clean tone, & the way it responds to pick attack/volume adjustments like a tube amp.
Even if you add the foot switch, the price is still reasonable for all you get with the amp.

I'm kinda glad he got a different player to showcase this one, Rob's ok, but I get a bit tired of him.
Rob's a nice guy but his playing is strictly one dimensional.

Agreed on the pick attack. Very good for a modeller. Great overdrive tones too. At the prices they're quoting the amps are a good deal.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I'm getting the 2x12 100w code amp. I'm fortunate to live on a farm so no neighbors to annoy. Just my in-laws. My better half has one pre ordered for my birthday. Top lady she is.
Looking forward to hearing your impressions.
The video is pretty convincing, but we all know how utube vids can be a bit misleading.
With all the computer interfacing around, maybe you could post up a sound bite.
Been looking at this one:drool:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...1YDPFntNuQwzTJVAZvZ0lGGHRQlFDUA4GMaAskj8P8HAQ

Keith Longstaff

Reaction score

Latest posts