Wanted: MIK 1993s and 1994s

• Thread starter EPIS_MIK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
Looking for Korean-made basses and guitars from the 1993 - 1994 era.
They tend to be from the Samick factory, although some Saein and Peerless instruments are floating around from 1994.
Thanks!

Randall Kiel

Reaction score
Looking for Korean-made basses and guitars from the 1993 - 1994 era.
They tend to be from the Samick factory, although some Saein and Peerless instruments are floating around from 1994.
Thanks!
I do have a few Pearless Epi Sorrentos from the 1994 era I will have to check the years but I have examples of Orange, Turquois , two tone sunburst. I accumulated a few too many over a 25 year period. I will contact you next week, Have a busy gigging weekend starting. I love the MIK Epi's, a golden era for sure.

Paulbf70

Reaction score
My MIK is 3 year younger than you are looking for, but if your ever after a 97 epi keep me in mind.

EPIS_MIK

Reaction score
My MIK is 3 year younger than you are looking for, but if your ever after a 97 epi keep me in mind.
One of my favorite guitars is a green special edition Les Paul from 1997 (Unsung factory). Heavy as a bag of hammers. Looks, sounds, and plays like a dream. Ice cold blues machine.
I've also got some nice MIK Epiphone basses from the late 1990s / early 2000s that are exquisite. I'm convinced that all the Korean factories were putting out high quality stuff.

Paulbf70

Reaction score
One of my favorite guitars is a green special edition Les Paul from 1997 (Unsung factory). Heavy as a bag of hammers. Looks, sounds, and plays like a dream. Ice cold blues machine.
I've also got some nice MIK Epiphone basses from the late 1990s / early 2000s that are exquisite. I'm convinced that all the Korean factories were putting out high quality stuff.
I'm not 100% sure what they put in them, but the Les Paul I have weights alot more than my Les Paul custom, I was wondering what they made them from, I will have to get some scales and weigh them both, it wouldn't surprise me if put abit of concrete in them (only joking) I've not pulled the Hardwear out to look.......yet!!

Latest posts