Wanted Slash Chibson Snakepit Guitar Will Pay $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I quote Pac because he's "real" unlike you. your corny forum... With your corny Youtube video's. South Park Boy.

The Convert

Reaction score
I'm sure he's trying to insult me now. Yawn.

It’s the same nonsensical gobbledygook he’s been spouting since he showed up. It’s really impressive that he continues to inflate his ego when all of his “evidence” of legitimacy has already been revealed to be the cheapest fraud.

Honestly, even if he were everything he claimed to be, I’d still have only pity for him. Imagine spending 25+ years trying to break into the music industry by aping KISS. I mean, feel free to disagree, but except for a couple tracks on Love Gun, KISS themselves have been hardly as imaginative as AC/DC, but not even half as charismatic.

Regardless, someone forgot to tell this bonobo that influences are where you start, not where you want to end.

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Like I said dude your a has been and as far as your claims our concerned they have no merit. Nobody's listening to your rhetoric. Stop whining like a little girl. Only someone like you would make that statement about Kiss. Again to reiterate I'm not hiding behind a handle.

I hate to talk bad about a person, but your a bitter and people see that. It will get better.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I mean, feel free to disagree, but except for a couple tracks on Love Gun, KISS themselves have been hardly as imaginative as AC/DC, but not even half as charismatic.
I don't know, I like a number of their tracks. One thing you can't argue with - Gene is a marketing master and if this guy had any real value to him he'd have more than a grainy Polaroid.

The Convert

Reaction score
Like I said dude your a has been and as far as your claims our concerned they have no merit. Nobody's listening to your rhetoric. Stop whining like a little girl. Only someone like you would make that statement about Kiss. Again to reiterate I'm not hiding behind a handle.

I hate to talk bad about a person, but your a bitter and people see that. It will get better.

You called me a “has been”, which if true, means I was successful in the past. That’s more than you can say. Of course you don’t actually know anything about me, except I can’t resist pointing out your foolishness.

Well since there’s no argument that I wrote those things about KISS, it logically follows that a person like me would make such a statement. Well done with reflexive logic!

Whining suggests complaining in a childlike way. I think you might be projecting.

No, see, unlike you, music has always fit just as I like it in my life. The difference between you and me is that music has always been something to enjoy while I live my life doing important things. Suggesting I’m bitter or a failure because I never made it in a rock band—when that was never my goal—would be like calling you a failure for not being an architect. -or a professional musician. Because let’s face it, you aren’t and never were.

So I expect you will continue to ignore every point I make and babble insults at random. That appears to be your nature. Meanwhile I will do this when it entertains me.

The Convert

Reaction score
I don't know, I like a number of their tracks. One thing you can't argue with - Gene is a marketing master and if this guy had any real value to him he'd have more than a grainy Polaroid.

I did say feel free to disagree. It’s all good. :)

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
Listen I'm going to be the bigger person and put this all to bed. I truly apologize for my actions I take full responsibility for posting a classified ad looking for a replica Gibson.

I should of respected the rules of the forum from the beging, life is too short. I think you guys have a killer site. I also apologize for the comments I made to you guys. Hopefully you can except my apologizes. Have a great night. Rock N' Roll

Damien Vivona

Reaction score
I do not think your a has been that was harsh and I apologize, I think you are a very articulate person that speaks adequately and knowledgeable about subjects.

The Convert

Reaction score
I will accept your word and apology.

You haven’t tried to pursue an illegal purchase in some time, so as far as I’m concerned, you’re fine.

Personally, I have no problem with you if you can stay down-to-Earth and if you want to stay and talk about (legal) guitars, I can’t speak for anyone else, but I always welcome an interested player or collector.

Maybe we don’t have much in common, and maybe that can make things interesting—and a positive kind of interesting.

Lets see how things shape up in the coming days.

Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts