Welcome to EpiphoneTalk.com

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart

Reaction score
Hey Jen... So pleased you made it here... & @Digger will be pumped too...

Now my Epi-Brethren, please be aware that Sister Kytty is a fellow Aussie bass-slinger that rocks an EBM like da ‘Cherry Bomb’ dat awesome bass is :dude:

Last edited:

kytty

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
Thanks too Stu for that mean introduction.
Yes I still have that lovely bass but I also own the beautiful Les Paul in the avitar.
I purchased her new 2 years ago and she's sweet. This photo was the day I brought her home. If you look close she still has her wrappings on pups and knobs :)
And yes there's something about red ..... mmmmm..... but i also have black guits ( but shhhh they're from other makers ) Ha.
Really looking to settle in here.
Thanks again for the welcome

kytty

Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, I see I have been awarded a trophy.
Not sure why or how, but thanks to who ever did that.
Very kind and very welcoming indeed :cheers:

Stuart

Reaction score
@kytty

Epis (including Basses) to the Epi Guitars Forum...

Other Guitars (& we all have our dirty little secrets Jen :naughty:) to the Other Guitars Forum...

Non geet chatter to The Backstage (but take care... thar be Drop Bears thar!)

Pics or it didn’t happen...

& please don’t leave your Trophies laying around everywhere lady... They attract passing drummers, who might start smackin’ em with sticks... & I’m not sure if this place is insured against that :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kytty

Reaction score
@kytty

Epis (including Basses) to the Epi Guitars Forum...

Other Guitars (& we all have our dirty little secrets Jen :naughty:) to the Other Guitars Forum...

Non geet chatter to The Backstage (but take care... thar be Drop Bears thar!)

Pics or it didn’t happen...

& please don’t leave your Trophies laying around everywhere lady... They attract passing drummers, who might start smackin’ em with sticks... & I’m not sure if this place is insured against that :rolleyes:

As soon as I work out how to upload photos Stu will do
I also have to have some more posts to add a signature..... I wanna add the Cherry bomb

Stuart

Reaction score
As soon as I work out how to upload photos Stu will do
I also have to have some more posts to add a signature..... I wanna add the Cherry bomb
Unlike the old place, I can add small format pics here directly from my iPhone :thumb:

Liselotte Frejdig

Reaction score
Hello from Karlstad, Sweden!
Hi everyone! I'm Liselotte/Lottie from Sweden. I'm new for today on this site, but actually it's my second post alreadyepiphone-les-paul-standard-cf-ebony.jpg .. I put a photo of my "Black Beauty" on "Show your Epi" first of all. But here She is, for U2. The model is the same, but I changed the pickup's to Seymor Duncan instead. Musically yours a:LeF!!

Stuart

Reaction score
Hello from Karlstad, Sweden!
Hi everyone! I'm Liselotte/Lottie from Sweden. I'm new for today on this site, but actually it's my second post alreadyView attachment 10184 .. I put a photo of my "Black Beauty" on "Show your Epi" first of all. But here She is, for U2. The model is the same, but I changed the pickup's to Seymor Duncan instead. Musically yours a:LeF!!
Welcome Aboard Lottie, from Sydney Australia...

You’ve stumbled into the best bunch of €pi-heads on the web...

& you’ve made an excellent start by getting a pic of your beautiful axe up tout suite :thumb:

Last edited:

Liselotte Frejdig

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Lottie, from Sydney Australia...

You’ve stumbled into the best bunch of €pi-heads on the web...

& you’ve made an excellent start by getting a pic of your beautiful axe up tout suite :thumb:
Thanks, Stuart/mate! I've some friends in Australia already! I've been invited there some times, but it's too expensive for me. So I put the money on a new guitar instead. Have you seen the Super Epi on YouTube (Darell Braun); my "Black Beauty" have that setup. Hope to hear from you again! Musically yours Liselotte/Lottie

Latest posts