Welcome to EpiphoneTalk.com

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Alex and I'd like to welcome you to EpiphoneTalk!

EpiphoneTalk is an online community for Epiphone players, collectors and enthusiasts, who would like to participate in discussions, share photos and videos, and make new friends with other like minded people.

Registration is FREE and EASY! As a registered member, you will be able to: Create threads and post replies, upload photos and attachments, send and receive private messages, and much more!

Why not join us today? Click here: www.epiphonetalk.com/login

:)

wwit

Reaction score
Cool. Doing away with Epi Section at MLP? OR just separating us, so we don't try and compare our Ephiphone LP's against 1 of Bonamassa's 59's(snicker) ??

Alex W

Reaction score
1zmeas5.jpg

This must be the right place.

Bear R.-

Reaction score
Hi Alex , Barry here...new guy..don't know if this is the introduction page or not..i don't think it is but just wanted to get in here and say Hey..i have an 89 Black EPI..and a 2010 1960 v3..i will have pics of the 2010 epi..but got one of my 89..anyways, thanks for letting me join here and God Bless ya..Barry
Came over form MyLesPaul, of coarse..ha,ha..see you asll soon..Barry..

PS..well, it wont let me load pics..so I will return w/some ok..thanks again guys..Barry

Jim

Reaction score
What do we have here? this looks interesting, thanks for starting this group.

Reaction score
Thanks for giving a real website to all of us lovers of "fake" Les Pauls! :rolleyes::p

Now if we could just get the same kind of warm reception to GearTalk as well, the number of active members would probably quadruple! :D

Stuart

Reaction score
Your rep precedes you Alex...

Thanks for doing this... & thanks to your German mate for giving you a 'nudge' in the right direction!

Latest posts