We'll lose one hour tonight

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Seems you may be a bit late to the party. It changed two or three weeks ago.
He's in Germany, they're a bit slow over there :rofl:
I think they should just leave it alone, it's not really necessary in this day, & age.
Hey Caddy, do you guys change your time in Ind?
I thought you stayed the same, no spring forward, fall back.

andyb0378

Reaction score
Instead of going forward and backward an hour, why don't they just set the clock half way between and leave it alone.

Digger

Reaction score
I think it depends a lot on your climate as here it brings longer evenings enjoying the outside with BBQ's and entertaining.

By the end of December it's light until 9 pm.

It finishes here on the 5th of April and we will miss it!

Caddy

Reaction score
He's in Germany, they're a bit slow over there :rofl:
I think they should just leave it alone, it's not really necessary in this day, & age.
Hey Caddy, do you guys change your time in Ind?
I thought you stayed the same, no spring forward, fall back.

We do in NW Indiana, to stay in sync with Chicago (a place I hate). Also a couple other areas also change, Evansville might be one of them.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
We do in NW Indiana, to stay in sync with Chicago (a place I hate). Also a couple other areas also change, Evansville might be one of them.
I live across the river from Cincy OH, had a friend that lived on the border (OH/IN), he used to botch about the people on the other side of his street not having to set their clocks back & forth lol

eS.G.

Reaction score
Mother nature has a time table-----we are not in control of it----however Governments try and control it....symbolizing the ignorance and futility of man in general ...and the sheer arrogance of Governments........leave it the fook alone I say.

Latest posts