Whatcha been listening too

• Thread starter DPaulCustom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I was recently at the local library, & checked out a couple of music CDs.
The Black Keys "El Camino", & Artic Monkeys "Humbug" just for something different. I've heard a few songs by the keys, but Artic Monkeys were new to me.
So, what's Your playlist been like recently

andyb0378

Reaction score
I love The Black Keys, we play Lonely Boy in our set. Lately I have been listening to Royal Blood and Rock or Bust as I have just bought them on vinyl. And Foo Fighters, Sonic Highway is in the car at the moment.

IGRocker

Reaction score
I've been putting pandora on a Green Day station. There's a lot of post grunge and pop rock (think Blink182, Three Doors Down).

Oddly enough, today I'm listening to a blues station. I used to listen to a Randy Rhoads station exclusively until a couple months ago. Go figure :dude:

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I love The Black Keys, we play Lonely Boy in our set. Lately I have been listening to Royal Blood and Rock or Bust as I have just bought them on vinyl. And Foo Fighters, Sonic Highway is in the car at the moment.
I checked out a couple Royal Blood songs on the tube, & one of the comments mentioned these guys, The Blue Dawns

sound pretty good, I like Maxwell Blues

andyb0378

Reaction score
I checked out a couple Royal Blood songs on the tube, & one of the comments mentioned these guys, The Blue Dawns

sound pretty good, I like Maxwell Blues

I like the sound of The Blue Dawns, thank for the heads up. I'll take a look at some more of their stuff.

Digger

Reaction score
I almost exclusively listen to Pandora these days, pumping through my stereo. Last night I set up a station for Beth Hart which automatically gives me a lot of Joe Bonamassa and that is a good combination if you like bluesy stuff...and i do!

Pandora is taking me on a musical journey that I never would have envisaged.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
Been on a Oasis kick this last week or so in my playing.before that was the Neil Young Kick,then Tom Petty.im all over the place.Rival Sons,Blackberry Smoke,ACDC.

Darth-Paul

Reaction score
Nirvana made its way back to the fore of my music at the moment

Splash of Artic monkeys and sprinkle of pulp to break up the angst of Kurt

RTH

Reaction score
starman1.jpg

DPaulCustom

Reaction score

Oldie but a goodie.
Not too many people are familiar with em, but their guitarist really rips IMO
I always called this one the 6 min guitar solo:lol:

RTH

Reaction score
Rush!!! I hope I can make it when they play in Chicago this summer!

I wont be seeing them this year, or possibly ever again since this is supposedly their last tour. yeah, right. I saw them once at Joe Loius Arena for the Power Windows tour, and a few years back at Pine Knob (DTE) for Snakes and Arrows. Good stuff!

Alty

Reaction score
If you turn down the gain, it mellows out a bit:fingersx:

I've tried that and it works but it's all in the tonez and that is always off key....:)

Weird week here already, Al Green, Eels, Charlatans, Avett Brothers, PIL, Stevie Wonder, Bjork, The Smiths...amongst others.

Picked up a Foo Fighters & System Of A Down CD for a total of £2 the other day as well, nice catch.

HeavyHalf

Reaction score
Been on a big YES kick recently. Can't go wrong with some Steve Howe (and/or a little Trevor Rabin)!

Latest posts