Whatcha been listening too

• Thread starter DPaulCustom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
Lots!

Sister in law and her bloke stayed here Saturday night and it seems that he and I have very similar musical tastes. So we started off with "Hell Freezes Over", The Eagles DVD on TV and then he and I moved to the lounge sampling various artists using Pandora through my stereo, and even dusted off some CDs. Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Joanne Shaw Taylor, Animals. a couple of Beatles Tracks I love, Buddy Guy, SRV and lots more. We ended the evening with he and I listening to "Riders On The Storm" The Doors, with a glass of Drambui and the lights dimmed.

Good fun meeting someone new that loves music and has similar tastes as you. We had a great night thanks to music!

Been wandering around this morning singing Robert Johnson songs to myself~

eS.G.

Reaction score
LOVE Grace-----hell of a voice -----in an AMAZING looking package. ;)

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I enjoyed tis this morning having never hear of this young lady.

Watching her in other clips I see she can really rock!

Love me some Mule,

Warren's got some sweet chops!!
Another, one of my favs

Last edited:

gsmacleod

Reaction score
I was also given a whole bunch of LP's last year; been slowly working my way through them. Have rediscovered some great albums that I recall listening to when I was younger but hadn't heard in a long time. Recently gave this a spin:

Shane

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Been listening to this quite a bit lately:

And just saw this the other day which I'm kinda enjoying:

Plus lots of BB lately :(

Shane

I heard that Royal Blood tune about a week ago, Been meaning to check out some of their other songs.
That one has a good groove to it.:applause:

IGRocker

Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to attempt to upload this from Dropbox. Paruwi, get your clicker finger ready to fix this :rofl:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f11tw1s6z2jebh2/one last chance studio edit 2.wav?dl=0

Ok I think this will work... If not, well here's a YouTube link from last summer when we recorded with another drummer

Just an edit, that video was literally when I came up with that solo. I just came up with it when I was playing along. I had also just learned that song from my rhythm guitarist that day too. There's just something about that video that makes me think we were on fire that day. There's a certain feel to that recording that I just haven't been able to achieve since then :dunno:

Must've been the pinch harmonics :io::dude:

Last edited:

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
I think I have to create an account to hear the track on dropbox.
The solo on the the vid had a nice feel to it, I like that style of playing, very soulful.

Latest posts