What's on you small board?

• Thread starter Dun Ringill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John

Reaction score
Nice board, thanks for sharing.....

Raiyn

Reaction score
I'm only just starting to collect pedals, being a fan of my Katana's built in models and patches. So far, I've got the most important pedal on any board, a tuner. Mine's a Korg PitchBlack Advance and I love the thing.

As of Friday, I'll have a Morley Bad Horsie Wah.

I can see this getting a little nuts soon if I don't start building clone kits to keep me occupied. I do love playing with a soldering iron.:naughty:

Although...
Dark-Side-Workstation-Fuzz-Delay-Face-Keeley-NO-TRS-1000x1000.jpg

Last edited:

Dun Ringill

Reaction score
I'm only just starting to collect pedals, being a fan of my Katana's built in models and patches. So far, I've got the most important pedal on any board, a tuner. Mine's a Korg PitchBlack Advance and I love the thing.

As of Friday, I'll have a Morley Bad Horsie Wah.

I can see this getting a little nuts soon if I don't start building clone kits to keep me occupied. I do love playing with a soldering iron.:naughty:

Although...
Dark-Side-Workstation-Fuzz-Delay-Face-Keeley-NO-TRS-1000x1000.jpg

I have this one. Well worth it! Great combinations and you can put the fuzz before or after the modulation.

Jeffytune

Reaction score
Years back, I had quite a good collection of pedals. These days I only play at home for myself.
A good tube amp and fine guitar gets me the tone I want, so that collection is sitting on a shelf, seems more trouble to hook up these days.
I should make a board and get a clean power supply to make it right.

Someday.

Dun Ringill

Reaction score
The only part I don't like is having the delay/echorec included with the modulations. I would rather have a separate delay. Outside of that, great pedal!

merlot

Reaction score
Here is my meat and potatoes board. MXR Phase 45 , Dunlap Wah , MXR Carbon Copy , and my son's home made gain-boost that we simply call the 'Blue Box. PICT0427.JPG

Raiyn

Reaction score
As predicted...things got nuts. I went from having 2 pedals a month ago to 10 with another still on the way... I've started construction of an IKEA based pedal board, and even that's gone off the rails. There are still components to be delivered and once those are here, I still need to blow it apart and glue everything before staining and hitting it with some kind of sealant.

wildeman

Reaction score
Ait,so its done done! Haha, the MXR Blue box got 86'd and i got a ultra badass Supro Drive, also got a Malekko Spring Chicken reverb on there:cheers:
20180219_182442.jpg Ive gathered a few more and am startin a secondary board, Vintage Ibanez AD 9, Boss EQ, Keeley Mag Echo and Tom Sline Firecream.
I will move the looper to the end of the other board after the EQ, the AD 9 will prolly go on this at the end.

Last edited:

Raiyn

Reaction score
Ait,so its done done! Haha, the MXR Blue box got 86'd and i got a ultra badass Supro Drive, also got a Malekko Spring Chicken reverb on there:cheers:
View attachment 6402 Ive gathered a few more and am startin a secondary board, Vintage Ibanez AD 9, Boss EQ, Keeley Mag Echo and Tom Sline Firecream.
I will move the looper to the end of the other board after the EQ, the AD 9 will prolly go on this at the end.
My board's a double decker too...although I think I've abandoned the concept of "small".

wildeman

Reaction score
Got my Keeley Mag Echo, gotta say how awesome it is. Its a great delay but the modulation thing just puts it over the top.20180329_172147.jpg

Latest posts