Best Worst Films

• Thread starter Stuart
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

texred

Reaction score
Damn you Mike... I can’t take my eyes off of this!!!
With Stuart's recommendation, I will certainly watch. Was gonna anyway, but w/both ya'll . . .

This one entertained my Grand daughter and I one night and was totally hilarious. Silly bloody Kiwis!

Looks funny as hell !

Last edited by a moderator:

texred

Reaction score

You put this up? So did I, somewhere, coz I remember typing in the Gak. Gak gak. Gak. My brother and I saw it diferent times and places, but then we got more back together and "Gak'd" each other on the phone all the time, almost in tears. Just out of the blue would come "Gak".
And of course responded in fashion. Boom! There goes LA. Oh, Boom! There goes New yourk. Look how you have me spelling. Gak.

texred

Reaction score
You were born in the same year the SG guitar came out...what a coincidence!;)

;>)/

But she's younger !! How does that work??

But she's younger !! How does that work??
You know how many people you're gonna make laugh when they see Bruuuce in the worst films??? :rofl:

Jeffytune

Reaction score
It’s my ‘61 International Modern Dance Vampire Conspiracy Theory

Summin’ purdy strange was goin’ on back then

Now hold the phone here, This is not the "Best damn film ever made", it is the worst, this sir is one of the finest blues films ever done.
It was done for Canadian TV, and it was a last minute add on that Stevie was in town. Albert knew Stevie as "Little Stevie" from the Days in Austin.

Two Blues ledge's, one up and coming, and one at the sunset of his carrier playing and having a grand old time.

texred

Reaction score
Yeah. Remember "Prudence and the Pill"? It was 5-7 years too late.
Don't forget the fact Black pointed out: that was the year the SG was born. You must revise the name of your theory :D

Love the top that Brunette was almost wearing in Dancing in the dark! The way Bruce was looking down, I think that he liked it too!
Yep. When he was free. Before Yoko.

That one is firmly in the “so bad it’s funny” category.
Did you watch it (has to be 4:20, after your chores are done), or are you going by the title?!? Either fits, but timing is everything-

Yep. When he was free. Before Yoko.
Sorr-eee. Response to wrong song.

Latest posts