Best Worst Films

• Thread starter Stuart
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Bones

Reaction score
Gymnkana, a martial arts gymnastics movie comes to mind. Star was Mark something who was a gold medal Olympic gymnast.

Total crap fest, so awful that its good (and not that it tried for camp).

The worst car movie (and Charlie Sheen) movie The Wraith.

And another pointless car movie Vanishing Point. Good music though.

jrbab

Reaction score
Dog Day - Lee Marvin is in it but he was only a couple years from the grave when he did it.
It is almost impossible to describe just how bad this is and on so many levels... Lee clearly
did this to pay some bills as even a high school actor wouldn't have taken this thing on.
It was mainly a French flick (French name was Canicule). I found a copy on dvd in a dollar
store and it was either the worst buck I ever spent or the best buck I ever spent....It's been
5 yrs or so since I got it and I still don't know which is the case.... Bought a copy for a friend
(also a fan of bad movies) and he agreed it was the worst ever (but lots of laughs because
it was so horrible).... Plan 9 looks like Casablanca compared to this thing.....

CheshireFrog

Reaction score
I remember having having to rotate tapes in case we got behind on something... Now I just add bigger hard drives.

IMG_2026.JPG

On the left is my media server, middle left is a 16TB NAS, middle right is a 12TB NAS, far right is a 4TB NAS. I think my days of getting bigger hard drives are over. Then I remember when I got my first 1GB HDD, and wondered how I would ever fill it.

Raiyn

Reaction score
View attachment 6194

On the left is my media server, middle left is a 16TB NAS, middle right is a 12TB NAS, far right is a 4TB NAS. I think my days of getting bigger hard drives are over. Then I remember when I got my first 1GB HDD, and wondered how I would ever fill it.
SWMBO hasn't let me go that far....yet.

Latest posts