Epi Les Paul Trad Pro Ltd Ed goes on sale for $350 tomorrow

• Thread starter ScottMarlowe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Holy Sh!t, MF lately kicks out a lot Epi stuff.....

Bad signs or just cleaning up for the 2015 stuff :hmm:

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
I think they're just clearing out old stock to make room for new stuff. I like the Trad Pro and at $350 it's a pretty good deal. I'm not really a Lester type of guy but mebbe this one.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
I think they're just clearing out old stock to make room for new stuff. I like the Trad Pro and at $350 it's a pretty good deal. I'm not really a Lester type of guy but mebbe this one.

You need to find a Pelham Blue one....:D

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
While I can see GC consolidating and closing a fair number of stores, I doubt they'll just go out of business suddenly. At least I sure hope not.

WillieB

Reaction score
Seems as though all traditional pro owners love em. I love mine. Nice neck. Nice pickups. Nice price. Highly recommended guitar.

Kong

Reaction score
Who carries the Aqua one? I think it looks sick, in the best way possible ...

http://www.epiphone.com/Products/Les-Paul/Ltd-Ed-2014-Les-Paul-Traditional-PRO.aspx

POP_LPTRADproAQS.jpg

JT1031

Reaction score
If GC does go under hopefully it works out that the smaller stores can sell Epis/Gibsons again. There are some really good local stores where I live but only one is able to sell Gibsons, and none of them carry new Epis.

MidnightLes

Reaction score
So according to the flyer I got from MF the Trad Pro goes on sale for $350 tomorrow.

Relief, only the pitch black is on sale. If the honey burst were to go down to $350 I'd have to find a way to convince myself and the missus that I must get a new guitar now! I love my trad pro Gold top. The neck took a little getting used to, but now it's just my fav!

cybermgk

Reaction score

El Cid

Reaction score
Relief, only the pitch black is on sale. If the honey burst were to go down to $350 I'd have to find a way to convince myself and the missus that I must get a new guitar now! I love my trad pro Gold top. The neck took a little getting used to, but now it's just my fav!

Last weekend GC had these on sale in-store for $350. I really wasn't in the market to get another guitar but for the price, I wanted to check it out.

Frankly, it is a great guitar, especially for that price. The satin neck is a change for me as it is my first LP with it. I ended picking up the Honeyburst. Though I also used the promotion at GC where if you sign up for mobile texts you get 12% of a gift card. So after that (and some Gift Certificates I had left over from a previous promotion, I walked out the door with it for $254 after taxes. :applause:

wwit

Reaction score
Something deep down inside me keeps telling me that Gibson is going to acquire GC/MF. Fender promoting more products sold direct tells me something is up. Gibson continues to dump all products they currently own into GC/MF. I'm thinking that its just a matter of time. GC/MF just blowing out inventory and clearing house to make the sale easier when it happens.

ScottMarlowe

Reaction score
So I contacted MF and apparently their web site is not showing the deal but you can get it by phoning in. It's on the Patch Black Trad Pro only tho. They got my email addy and will email when the site is fixed.

RTH

Reaction score
Something deep down inside me keeps telling me that Gibson is going to acquire GC/MF. Fender promoting more products sold direct tells me something is up. Gibson continues to dump all products they currently own into GC/MF. I'm thinking that its just a matter of time. GC/MF just blowing out inventory and clearing house to make the sale easier when it happens.

I've had this same thought. Guitar Center by Gibson.

Latest posts