Epiphone Genesis 249.00!!!!

• Thread starter eS.G.
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Claude Nein

Reaction score
Yep, a regular LP case will fit

Those repro cases are sure nice looking, but if not available over here, then good to know a regular LP case will work. Although it seems like one of the reviews (?) I read today said that the headstock was too big to fit his case. That being said, I know there is a lot of variation between all of the different cases out there.

Thanks Peter! :h5:

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Those repro cases are sure nice looking, but if not available over here, then good to know a regular LP case will work. Although it seems like one of the reviews (?) I read today said that the headstock was too big to fit his case. That being said, I know there is a lot of variation between all of the different cases out there.

Thanks Peter! :h5:

I should have said 'regular Epiphone LP case'......

bilbarstow

Reaction score
I played one of these at Sweetwater GearFest a couple of years ago. It was very nice in a not-quite-SG way. Felt like a loooong reach to the first fret, though. And the giant headstock is giant. That is a killer price and great value for money, though. Too bad I spent my allowance lately.

fumblefinger

Reaction score
It showed up today. A little tweek for intonation, but haven't even had a chance to change the strings. The neck pup has some sort of goober on it that I'll work on when I change strings. I was surprised and impressed with how resonant the wood is when played acoustically. For comparison, I pulled down the '01 LP Custom. Much as I hate to say it, this thing vibrated more at lower freqs than the custom. I haven't had a chance to plug it into anything yet, but I'm tickled to death with a $250 steal. And it does fit in a T+ case very snugly.

Attachments

• IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    658.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    534.7 KB · Views: 9

eS.G.

Reaction score
SHit-------if they still have any Saturday (after I get paid) I think I might HAVE to buy one just because!

bilbarstow

Reaction score
Damn you El Cid ! ;) If you had not posted that price / link, I would not have had to do this. Ordered a Midnight Ebony one. :h5: As Scott said, for that price, I'd be crazy NOT to. Wife just bought me a valentines gift. I guess I should tell her that ?

Mark

Reaction score
Well, I now have a VIntage Burst on the way to go with my trans black one and my Vintage Burst Pro/FX. Just couldn't pass on that $199 for a new Epiphone, much less a Genesis! :naughty: :dude:

eS.G.

Reaction score
Keep BUYING guys!!!! I REALLY don't need one ----but if they are still avail Sat I don't think I'll be able to pass.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Thank you Craig for sparing my wallet another NGD purchase in 60 days-----I was so about to hit buy on that burst when I got my check today.
The wife and children will be happy to hear they will be getting power/heat this month instead of a Genesis ;)

Congrats dude you really did get the last 1 I think!!! :)

El Cid

Reaction score
If anyone wants to order this from ZZounds they could try a link I got with price-matching. I never ordered it so the price should still be good. The price is $210.87. The link is good until the 16th.

Just in case someone really wanted to get one.....pssst......eS.G. :naughty:

eS.G.

Reaction score
damn it El Cid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I was just informed I have some home repairs that are gonna drain my "toy" money for a bit......unless I could sell a few things this weekend on craigslist.....no....stop....

No somebody else snag this MOST generous and taunting offer from Cid please!

Latest posts