Favorite album by an obscure band

• Thread starter Otto99
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Davis Sharp

Reaction score
Gear Daddies is Minnesota band from the 1980s. Tunes on this album are as good as any contemporary indie rock bands. Their most famous song is "I wanna drive the Zamboni," because it was played at NHL games.

Screenshot_20220306-213359_Chrome.jpg

Raiyn

Reaction score
Gear Daddies is Minnesota band from the 1980s. Tunes on this album are as good as any contemporary indie rock bands. Their most famous song is "I wanna drive the Zamboni," because it was played at NHL games.

View attachment 16950
In that same vein, you might want to check out Trip Shakespeare. Minnesota college rock band from the '90's that really should've gotten big.

Whitefang

Reaction score
Since I'm new to this particular site(but not to Epiphone forms) I'll try...

I've long(50 years) been a fan of this obscure group. (not sure YT post will work..

RATCHELL, who put out two LPs, the first in '71 being eponymously named.

Whitefang

Whitefang

Reaction score
Another obscure band(but not around this area) that only put out two LPs, is this one of which their first LP was the only one I got....
They used to be kind of "regulars" where my ex used to serve drinks. And this LP was recorded before their original drummer quit and Chad Smith(Chili Peppers) took over.

The LP was titled "A-Z" and "Can't Get A Job" is the first track.

Whitefang

Latest posts