Funny Videos....or pics....

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Bones

Reaction score
Wish I'd known about this 20 years ago when I was gigging (and drinking).

I usually set my adult beverages a top my amp(s)- all SS with towels to absorb any condensation or spills.

DZUNf64UQAAuYoG.jpg

And I've heard it actually works. Obviously you need a little flare to the container or gravity takes it right to the floor.

Also goes right along with this.

Even with my limited wood working skills I could handle this. Cut off the headstock and some fretboard on a neck, enlarge the truss rod channel to mount a female threaded insert to accept the male threads on the beer tap.

upload_2018-3-31_16-11-3-png.277048

John

Reaction score
Sorry for double post..

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 8

John

Reaction score
I screwed up that post and meant to say its a keychain holder. Pretty cool, I found it on one of my ebay.

John

Reaction score
We have this Octopus looking hanger, the tentacles form the hooks.

I think I like yours better, but I also think I'd be out voted. :D
I haven't ordered it yet but I think I'm going to. I think is pretty cool.

Jay Bones

Reaction score

Reminds me of this guy I knew when I was a senior in high school. Was known as "Joe from the deli"- he'd worked at a grocery store in town and one day got on the intercom. Said "Attention Big Bear shoppers, this is Joe from the deli. You can all kiss my a$$ cause I f'ing quit!"

Then walked out through the store flipping the bird.

1:38

;>)/

I screwed up that post and meant to say its a keychain holder. Pretty cool, I found it on one of my ebay.

I've seen that before!! Would love to have one, but I never keep my keys anywhere other than my pocket.

Latest posts