Funny Videos....or pics....

• Thread starter Paruwi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Supersonic

Reaction score
36340425_10157574466863858_6997195121884135424_n.jpg

Supersonic

Reaction score
If I learned anything other than awesome driving skills from Smokey and the Bandit: he's gotta be west of the Mississippi at the time of this picture being taken. That, or someone was kind enough to smuggle that Coors to him, which is likely as well.

Mad kudos for the factual Smokey and the Bandit reference. I haven't thought about that movie in years, but now I do remember that it was Coors that they were smuggling. Keef probably was indeed West bound and down.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Mad kudos for the factual Smokey and the Bandit reference. I haven't thought about that movie in years, but now I do remember that it was Coors that they were smuggling. Keef probably was indeed West bound and down.
I own a copy of the movie, and I want one of these:
ban.jpg

A Year One Bandit. I do love resto-mods after all.

:cheers:

John

Reaction score
Man back in the day those were the cars to have..

Raiyn

Reaction score
sonofabitch-that-sells-my-wife-a-new-any-will-be-beaten-senseless-thanks-filter-timing-belt-rgalaqement-maintenance-recoad-date-replaced-odometer-reading-01-permanent-air-filter-clean-with-kn-stop-do-not-discard-this-is-a-life-z8IvN.jpg

Context.
https://www.knfilters.com/mobile/mProduct.aspx?prod=33-2304

Note: This is not our car. SWMBO and I have run K&N filters in our cars for the last 18+ years with excellent results. She knows what she's got, so I don't have to label stuff like that. The sticker from K&N suffices.
We were overjoyed when we discovered that Subie Bloo already had one when we bought him.

Last edited:

Latest posts