Hello from Korea!

• Thread starter Laundry_Sheriff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Laundry_Sheriff

Reaction score
Never knew there was an introduction forum, my bad :facepalm:

I’m new into this guitar stuff as I started playing it in 2019.

The only Epi I got happens to be an acoustic actually - AJ-45ME. A lovely guitar with a beautiful sound, amazing guitar for its price.

I was considering to get Epi 1959 Les Paul that came out this year but it seems like there’s another line-up coming in winter, so I guess I’ll wait.

Anyway thanks for letting me join, really glad to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to every fun I’ll have in here!

Steven Westberg

Reaction score
Never knew there was an introduction forum, my bad :facepalm:

I’m new into this guitar stuff as I started playing it in 2019.

The only Epi I got happens to be an acoustic actually - AJ-45ME. A lovely guitar with a beautiful sound, amazing guitar for its price.

I was considering to get Epi 1959 Les Paul that came out this year but it seems like there’s another line-up coming in winter, so I guess I’ll wait.

Anyway thanks for letting me join, really glad to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to every fun I’ll have in here!

welcome aboard!
remember, always Stay in tune, and practice 40 hours a week and you will improve rapidly, and make us proud!

Latest posts