Hello. Old but enthusiastic.

• Thread starter Richard Hall
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hall

Reaction score
Have always been envious of the guy that brings out his guitar at the campfire. Really wanted to be him but just never had the time to learn. I have owned guitars in the past but never got past strumming them a few times before they went into the closet and eventually sold.

This past April 6 I was watching some Youtube videos and stumbled across a 10yr. old just ripping an electric guitar. I was so fascinated that I 20201152020.jpg spent the next 5 hours going down a rabbit hole of watching amatuer players do great things. In fact it inspired me so much that the very next day I went and bought a new Epiphone G-400 LTD. Edition and have not looked back. I play every single day for 1-2 hours. Bought an acousitic and now play that as well.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have developed a bit of a obsession with guitars and 5 months later own 17 of these things. To me they are works of art and my wife and I hang them on our walls as we would paintings.

Hope to meet some of you in time. I am from Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

grinwer

Reaction score
Hello. As long as we play we cannot be old. )
17 guitars? Oh!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have developed a bit of a obsession with guitars and 5 months later own 17 of these things.

Hi Richard,

Welcome here @ €piTalk

you are among friends who have the same desease....:D

20201152020-jpg.12983

impressie collection :thumb::applause::thumb:

? Swingster Ltd.
? Riviera P93 Ltd.
the serial# will tell us when and where those two are made

Last edited:

Latest posts