How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IGRocker

Reaction score
52 degrees and super windy. Every time I hit a golf ball on the range it went out 50 yards and pulled right 100!!

Digger

Reaction score
Careful Peter, you'll be getting a tan!!!

Not so good here today and though it's still autumn, we are certainly in winter temps today with the top predicted to be only 13 C (54.4 f). There is snow falling in the hills behind us and blizzards forecast in the snowfields higher up!

Better get out and get more kindling for the fire as I suspect it will be roaring this arvo.

Unusual weather for here.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Careful Peter, you'll be getting a tan!!!

Just training for the vacations in Bibione,Italy

in ten days we're on the road south to the Adriatic Sea

11174649_1110830078942586_4349635944270709603_o.jpg

3_823_marcopolo25-jpg.jpg

Digger

Reaction score
I'm not sure that you will be able to deal with your conscience heading off somewhere warm and leaving me to winter here Peter!

Digger

Reaction score
16C here today and it was cold yesterday. So cold I considered coming out of short sleeves!! (something I almost never do).

Fortunately there is a high pressure cell on it's way and by the weekend we will be back in our usual Autumn temps of 18 to 19 degrees. The exciting thing is that the winds are going to be calm so that means the boat will be coming out of the shed and I'm going fishing!!!!!

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
When does ur Winters start there Digger in Austraillia ?? weird how that is.

Digger

Reaction score
When does ur Winters start there Digger in Austraillia ?? weird how that is.
It's the start of June but we have been close to winter weather for about a month now, so it's early this year. We have a top of 16 c predicted but it must have been cloudy last night as it's a mild morning, not cold at all. (0743)

Last edited:

Alty

Reaction score
Started off nice, some cloud but mainly sunshine, then later on clouded over and chilly wind blowing by late afternoon, still cloudy now @ 10.45pm.

Paully

Reaction score
60 degrees F. Here, sunny light breeze.
Went for fresh seafood lunch with friends. Had clams, scallops, squid and fish all battered and fried oh yeah french fries too. Chips to you Aussie and Brits.
I'm stuffed.

Digger

Reaction score
60 degrees F. Here, sunny light breeze.
Went for fresh seafood lunch with friends. Had clams, scallops, squid and fish all battered and fried oh yeah french fries too. Chips to you Aussie and Brits.
I'm stuffed.

Yum!

Now you've made me hungry and it's not even time for breakfast yet (Sat morn.) Yup chips it is here!

It's going to be 17 C similar to yesterday which was a good day for working.

Got heaps of firewood split and did the lawns which is about 4 or 5 acres. More stuff to do today as we are expecting guests this arvo.

Last edited:

IGRocker

Reaction score
Cloudy most of the afternoon and 75. Other than a little humidity, it was a pretty nice day

Digger

Reaction score
A glorious morning here in the southern Antipodes, though almost a frost earlier.

Going to be 19 C but the weather is cracking up again by Wednesday apparently.

Digger

Reaction score
So 19 C here today and lots to do outside while I can.

I forgot to add that they are predicting an "el nino" pattern this summer which means hot and lower than average rainfall. Apparently the water temps in the Pacific are warmer this year and that indicates the change of weather to dry/hotter here. We've had 3 relatively cooler/wetter seasons so I suppose it's time to get back to drought and bushfires again.

Usually that means more rain for you guys up north.

IGRocker

Reaction score
It was supposed to thunderstorm about three hours ago, but the sky still hasn't even hinted at rain yet :dunno:

Latest posts