How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
Yup 17 again today. It was a mild night and quite warm this morning as it's been cloudy from late yesterday. Again we might get a couple of drops of rain today, then again, we may not?

That's why they call it "weather! We don't know "weather" the predictions are right or not~

Digger

Reaction score
20! Wow! That's alright.

15c here today with a front approaching but very mild as there is some overcast.

Digger

Reaction score
16c today and some overcast. Yesterday ended up being nice and at the moment it's not even cold at night. I guess that will change but so far Winter isn't too bad.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
oh some.im 30 miles inland off the Pacific Ocean.not as bad as some of the lower states

Digger

Reaction score
16c today, beautiful morning with a light mist over the property and the sun shining through.

Digger

Reaction score
Getting boring now! 16c again today and the whole week has been bright and sunny.

IGRocker

Reaction score
:wave:Colorado was roughly 85-90 degrees during the day while I was there. It cooled down to about 65 at night, which was very nice after working all day!

Wednesday (or maybe it was Thursday?) we had some cool storms roll through. There was a good looking shelf cloud and some serious rotation! When I went out running with a couple people, we saw a little funnel cloud spinning up and dissipate. After that, we al agreed to head back! :rofl: About a minute after we got back, the siren went off and a tornado warning was announced. Apparently one had touched down not two miles from where we were all staying!! Needless to say, I'm thankful to have seen the cool stuff but to be out of the way of the real danger :h5:

Digger

Reaction score
Glad we don't have them (tornados) here though we do get the occasional small one that are called "Willy-Willies" here. Not sure if that is an Aboriginal term or not?

14c today and for the next few as a small cold front moves past us. After that I can see another high coming.

Yesterday it was hot in the park where we ate fish & chips with our grand daughters, there were even tourists BBQ'ing their lunch there in the warm sun. A very mild winter so far!

We need the wood fire from about 3 pm most days as it cools off quickly from then on but thanks to my boys we have plenty to get us through winter.

There is nothing like the cosy heat from a wood fire IMO.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Glad we don't have them (tornados) here though we do get the occasional small one that are called "Willy-Willies" here. Not sure if that is an Aboriginal term or not?

14c today and for the next few as a small cold front moves past us. After that I can see another high coming.

Yesterday it was hot in the park where we ate fish & chips with our grand daughters, there were even tourists BBQ'ing their lunch there in the warm sun. A very mild winter so far!

We need the wood fire from about 3 pm most days as it cools off quickly from then on but thanks to my boys we have plenty to get us through winter.

There is nothing like the cosy heat from a wood fire IMO.
We call "willies" dust devils where I'm at. I've heard some pretty odd names for them though!

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
We should get up to more than 30° these days.....

drenched.jpg

Latest posts