How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
16c and I heard some rain on the tin roof a short while ago. It is getting to somewhere near the max temp about lunchtime for a short while but it's cold leading up to it. Then about 3 pm it's cold again and that's when I'm lighting the fire. I guess it is Winter though~

Digger

Reaction score
WINTER!!!

13c (55f) is here with a series of cold fronts. The first one is tailing off but it rained a lot over night. There is a bigger stronger front on it's way carrying a lot more rain, here maybe lunchtime or shortly after.

Have to get our Border Collie out in between and run her ragged as she's really needing exercise badly.

I put another log on the fire at 3 am and we have a cosy house which makes you want to stay inside, but two days in a row and I'll have cabin fever~

IGRocker

Reaction score
WINTER!!!

13c (55f) is here with a series of cold fronts. The first one is tailing off but it rained a lot over night. There is a bigger stronger front on it's way carrying a lot more rain, here maybe lunchtime or shortly after.

Have to get our Border Collie out in between and run her ragged as she's really needing exercise badly.

I put another log on the fire at 3 am and we have a cosy house which makes you want to stay inside, but two days in a row and I'll have cabin fever~
Psh, 55 is winter in the land of ozz? That's a beautiful spring day here! Just checked the forecast and tomorrow night will be 55 or so. The rest of the week has lows around 61 degrees

Digger

Reaction score
Psh, 55 is winter in the land of ozz? That's a beautiful spring day here! Just checked the forecast and tomorrow night will be 55 or so. The rest of the week has lows around 61 degrees

That's getting close to our winter lowest daily highs here! Might get the odd temp falling just below 50f . Plenty of days 66 to 68 f though. I'm still in short sleeves.

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
Sunny and warm in the Pacific Northwest.last week was in low 90s a couple days. 78 today.im 30 miles inland on the Columbia River in NW Oregon.hotter in Eastern Oregon for the most part.

Digger

Reaction score
12c here and that really is as bad as it gets for our winter, maybe a few days at 8c but not many. Been raining for 48 hours and more predicted. By yesterday we'd had 50 mm, not quite 2".

Looks like another day inside...see how we go? No, I might go in and help Gael with the shopping to try to make it quicker. That would be fair.

Digger

Reaction score
13 again but only a few mm of rain predicted so I should be able to get outside and do things if I want to.

We've had a bit more than 2" of rain in the last few days.

eS.G.

Reaction score
hot...........................a/c is broke in the house.like 90 degrees with 100% humidity, yes I have called "the guy".....the "guy" was here at 9:30 and "fixed" it for 600.00 .....now its broke again...................fook me ................................sorry....not happy camper

Digger

Reaction score
First official 'summer day'....
14°C - rainy and windy - feels like 10°
:ohno:

QUOTE="eS.G., post: 8422, member: 149"]hot...........................a/c is broke in the house.like 90 degrees with 100% humidity, yes I have called "the guy".....the "guy" was here at 9:30 and "fixed" it for 600.00 .....now its broke again...................fook me ................................sorry....not happy camper[/QUOTE]

Go jump in the shower and cool off! If you don't dry yourself properly you will experience "evaporative cooling" for a while at least!

Digger

Reaction score

Your "summer" is cooler than our winter?

15 degrees here today and it will be a lovely sunny day too! However there is a deep white frost here until the sun gets up over our trees.

Yesterday was the shortest day of the year, so a little more light each day from today.

Joe Dirty

Reaction score
Here, you walk out to your truck at 7am and by the time you reach the vehicle you are breaking out in a sweat.

Digger

Reaction score
Still warming up!

17c predicted today! Cold nights and until the sun gets up but gorgeous sunny days most of this week.

(Conversion 17c to f is double it and add 30) So roughly 64 f here today.

Digger

Reaction score
I'm going mad! I've posted about today's weather here twice for the one day!

I have a bit of vertigo this morning and that must be the reason....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited:

Latest posts