How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alty

Reaction score
It's been suspiciously bright here today but chilly Autumn is in the air, foggy morning breath cannot be hidden with the morning nicotine breakfast....bah!

But looking forward to the Autumn palette, best time of the year, visually, for me.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Upper 70s and a slight breeze today! Hoping the fall weather doesn't set in for a little while...

Digger

Reaction score
The dying vestiges of winter linger on with today's max expected to be just 13c again. It will be hot soon enough!

Yesterday about lunchtime it teemed, than hailed......very dramatic indeed.

Digger

Reaction score
15c and maybe a shower or two?

It poured rain until after lunch yesterday and that pretty much buggered my plans for the day. Hope that doesn't happen today as I have yesterdays work to do as well as todays.

Spring is an extremely variable time for weather here.

IGRocker

Reaction score
It's been mid to upper 70s and sunny/slightly cloudy all week with the lows in the 50s at night. Looks like the weather will stay this way until at least Monday! Currently storms forecasted for Tuesday, but we shall see. In the mean time, I think I'll enjoy the weather and go fishing tomorrow

Digger

Reaction score
Any day is a good day for fishing!!!

Our son an his family are coming tomorrow and I'm going to get him up early Sunday morning and take him out in the boat for a couple of hours.

Digger

Reaction score
20c (70f) here today and we are taking two of our granddaughters down the coast to a fishing village to play mini golf, have fish & chips on the beach, followed by an ice cream! Even though one of them is now 14 they still seem to want to do this day each school holidays. Pretty nice that they want to spend time here, and they are lovely, lovely girls.

Latest posts