How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
Warming over the weekend here and the top today is 27C or approx. 84F

A big high pressure is moving in from the west so it will get warmer!

Digger

Reaction score
High of 25f today. The snow storm on Tuesday/Wednesday morning wound up dropping close to 14"/35cm of snow here. I'm glad I bought new tires for my truck in October!!

There are some that would wish they had 14"......Grin~

IGRocker

Reaction score
Had a little bit of snow while I was working tonight, just enough to cover the ground in the parking lot. Of course, I had to drift out of there lol. Supposed to get between 0.5-2" tonight. High today was 19f-ish.

...Too cold for my blood. I want to go back to Arizona for spring break.

Digger

Reaction score
26C or 82F approx. here today. Foggy start but clearing to a lovely fine day.

Alty

Reaction score
39F today and been similar for a couple of days, sun is out, at least it's trying....

IGRocker

Reaction score
High of 16f and a low of -11f predicted. There's snow predicted for Sunday through Wednesday too

Digger

Reaction score
Crikey Jim,

Your winter temps are better than our summer temps this year! It is a remarkably cool summer here though!

Today is 26C or 62F approximately.

It's been cloudy all week which is keeping things comfortable.

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
Crikey Jim,

Your winter temps are better than our summer temps this year! It is a remarkably cool summer here though!

Today is 26C or 62F approximately.

It's been cloudy all week which is keeping things comfortable.

Digger,

we don't have much of a winter sometimes. This is one of those years. About 3 years ago we had a 90F day in February. It broke a 100 yr old record. Gotta love Texas in the winter time. I know I do..LOL Once we get to Feb winter is about over. Dec and Jan is when if we get a winter that's about it.

That's why I bought a bike when I moved here. You can ride all year long here. Might need some leather every once in awhile but it's still nice.

But summer can be a burner. high 90s to 100s.. We had 90 100 degree days in the summer of 2011. And what wasn't 100 were high 90s. That was a FREAKIN HOT SUMMER!!!

Digger

Reaction score
This time of year we often get day after day of high 30's though to low 40's ( 90F to 110F). We've been up to 46C or 122F but this has been a remarkably cool season for us. I have to say I hate those long hot periods as it's hard to do stuff outside then at my age. Texas weather sounds a bit like here in Oz, Jim.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Digger,

we don't have much of a winter sometimes. This is one of those years. About 3 years ago we had a 90F day in February. It broke a 100 yr old record. Gotta love Texas in the winter time. I know I do..LOL Once we get to Feb winter is about over. Dec and Jan is when if we get a winter that's about it.

That's why I bought a bike when I moved here. You can ride all year long here. Might need some leather every once in awhile but it's still nice.

But summer can be a burner. high 90s to 100s.. We had 90 100 degree days in the summer of 2011. And what wasn't 100 were high 90s. That was a FREAKIN HOT SUMMER!!!
We took s family trip to Texas ~2008 or so, and three days in a row were 105+. The highest temp I saw was 116f. Way to hot for me!! The massive diamond back we saw (not 20 feet from my uncle's place) must not have liked the heat either. He didn't come out until 1am or so. What a massive snake though, it was well over 7 feet long.

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
This time of year we often get day after day of high 30's though to low 40's ( 90F to 110F). We've been up to 46C or 122F but this has been a remarkably cool season for us. I have to say I hate those long hot periods as it's hard to do stuff outside then at my age. Texas weather sounds a bit like here in Oz, Jim.

Digger, Living in the south of the US it's like this. I moved here from Indiana which is totally different. Texas really doesn't have winter...

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Presently, were at 19f, heading for a high of 30f, with the overnight dropping to 9f.
Tomorrows high will be 19f, 4f overnight, & back in the 40s for Monday:facepalm:
The mid-west is a real roller coaster, I've seen summer temps as high as 105f, & winter as low as -55f with the wind chill:dunno:

Latest posts