How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
We're still going through a cool wet patch with forecasts of low to mid 20's and showers, at least until Friday next week. Most unusual here as Jan/Feb is usually blistering hot .

21C or 72F approx. as a maximum here today but those annoying showers are expected again. Each time I went out to work outside yesterday it started to rain!

TomL

Reaction score
It was Gale force winds yesterday, 70-80 mph winds. The Redheugh Bridge which The second main road bridges across the River Tyne into Newcastle city centre was closed from Thursday evening and all day yesterday due to the winds. Today has been windy, but nowhere near as bad. It's been sunny and cold, about 2-3C. I had to work a couple of hours this morning and it was even colder. It's only 3-4 miles from where I live, but it's a bit more exposed and only a mile from the coast so it always tends to be colder and windier than the city itself.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Supposed to get 22-30 inches of snow on Wednesday. Bring on the fun! That's 56-76cm to the rest of the world

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Topped out at 60f today:wow:...really weird weather this season so far.
Lots of sunshine, & a Beautiful day:applause:
Supposed to be just as nice tomorrow, gonna visit with the family, & maybe have a cookout, & bust some caps.

Digger

Reaction score
It was Gale force winds yesterday, 70-80 mph winds. The Redheugh Bridge which The second main road bridges across the River Tyne into Newcastle city centre was closed from Thursday evening and all day yesterday due to the winds. Today has been windy, but nowhere near as bad. It's been sunny and cold, about 2-3C. I had to work a couple of hours this morning and it was even colder. It's only 3-4 miles from where I live, but it's a bit more exposed and only a mile from the coast so it always tends to be colder and windier than the city itself.

The wind chill would be ferocious given those temps and wind strength. Brrrrrrr!

Digger

Reaction score
Yesterday wasn't so bad other than at 6pm when we were setting up to cook on the BBQ outside the thunder, lightning and heavy rain started so we came inside!

Today's top is supposed to be 26c or 82F and possibly a shower.

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
I'm standing in front of the Famous Luckenback TX Post Office. Luckenback isn't much anymore but it's a destination a lot of people visit. They still play live music and the Post Office is now a general store with souvenirs.We had a great ride there. Temps were up to low 80s F.

Last edited:

1neeto

Reaction score
You guys watched the pro bowl and saw how everyone was sweating like a pig? Yep, that's how it has been this past few weeks.

Digger

Reaction score
A cooler day today with predicted top of just 22c or 74F. Most unseasonably cool, normally blazing hot in February here!

Heavy overcast so expecting some rain but am hoping to get outside work done if it's dry enough.

IGRocker

Reaction score
We got about 6"/15cm of snow this morning, and then it started raining. There's supposed to be a second wave of snow that's heavier...

Digger

Reaction score
Just 21C or 72F (approx) maximum here today. Hoping the rain will stop (it didn't yesterday) long enough to do some work outside.

80F in Texas in winter is pretty warm for winter!

Jim McPherson

Reaction score
Just 21C or 72F (approx) maximum here today. Hoping the rain will stop (it didn't yesterday) long enough to do some work outside.

80F in Texas in winter is pretty warm for winter!

Winter isn't too bad here. We get our fair share of cold and it might snow and have ice but over all it's pretty mild for winter. One ofthe first winters here we a little snow that didn't even cover and they freaked out. The news said look at all the snow we got.. Laughed and said that's it. It didn't even cover the grass. About 3 years ago we had ice 3 times.

Digger

Reaction score
Guess it's a bit like here in Summer though....pretty warm?

24C maximum here today or 78F and hopefully fine.

Weed poisoning day today!

IGRocker

Reaction score
High of 25f today. The snow storm on Tuesday/Wednesday morning wound up dropping close to 14"/35cm of snow here. I'm glad I bought new tires for my truck in October!!

Latest posts