How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
16C expected today and looking at the beautiful stars through the window behind our bed when I got up at 0530 I guess the clear skies will bring a nice day,

Raiyn

Reaction score
Tropical Storm warnings to the south of us. What could become Tropical Storm Alex is making its way towards South Florida. Should be a decent rainmaker. It won't affect us too much. Just a bit more rain than usual, nothing stronger than a normal non-tropical summer storm.

I wouldn't mind if we had a few more like this churning up the Gulf water, reducing surface temps.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lancpudn

Reaction score

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
We are currently in the Black-Forest, exactly in Feldbeg, the highest mountain in Germany (outside the alpes) Feldberg 1493m is a few hundred meter from where we are

the weather was warm and mostly sunny, hope it stays a few more days

View attachment 17805

Nice pic Peter! Interestingly enough we have an area here in Colorado also known as the Black Forest. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest,_Colorado. It's about 50 miles south of Denver and north east of Colorado Springs. That's Pikes Peak in the background. One of our stand alone 14,000 foot peaks.1654433464867.png

I'm still up in Ft Collins dog sitting for my daughter. It's gonna be in the high 70s today under sunny skies. Looks like spring has finally arrived for good.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Tropical Storm warnings to the south of us. What could become Tropical Storm Alex is making its way towards South Florida. Should be a decent rainmaker. It won't affect us too much. Just a bit more rain than usual, nothing stronger than a normal non-tropical summer storm.

I wouldn't mind if we had a few more like this churning up the Gulf water, reducing surface temps.
Well... that was underwhelming. Seems I slept through what little there was for us.

Digger

Reaction score
Brrrrr! Our top today is expected to be just 12C! Winter has hit the ground running this year!
Successive floods up north see us experinceing a shortage of a number of vegetables and what we can get, stupid prices! $12 for an Iceberg lettuce currently.

Latest posts