How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IGRocker

Reaction score
Lots of rain just 20 miles north of me. Hopefully all this moisture doesn't continue when the temperature drops below freezing!! :ohno:

Digger

Reaction score
20C or 70F and because it's overcast, it's quite mild this morning. There is a big front heading our way to cool things down over the weekend, also bringing rain.

I must fill the wood box up today!

BGood

Reaction score
Like this all day. Big day windsurfing those big mamas of a wave.

IMGP6412_tonemapped_zpstl2kse3s.jpg

Birds were a little crazy, no wonder ...

IMGP6429_tonemapped_zpsjonzzdem.jpg

Got a good thunderstorm just now.

16-09-11%20eacuteclairs_zpssx8pk5ys.jpg

Yep, all this in the same day in les Îles de la Madeleine, Québec. Love this place !

Digger

Reaction score
Nice pics once again Jean thank you! You were keen getting out in that "washing mvbnmachine".

17C here today or 64F for those of you using that scale. We had a couple of nights this week where we didn't need heating and by the end of the month that will be at least half the time.

Paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
We had melting +34°C here today.....

It is the hottest summer since 1880

though just when I had vacations the summer had a break :ohno:

Digger

Reaction score
That's warm for there Peter, one last flurry perhaps?

Not so good here ATM as a cold front moves through. Top of 14C here today and raining heavily at times.

Digger

Reaction score
Up to 18C maximum apparently today but still showery. Our minimums must be creeping up though as it's quite mild most mornings.

The ground is sodden everywhere and my dam is still overflowing.

Digger

Reaction score
Been pretty wet but I'm able to get out and do some stuff these last few days. Top of 17C or 64F'ish here today and overcast and our minimums must be moving up as it's quite mild of a morning now.

It's all good folks!

Digger

Reaction score
Much the same as yesterday but just a few showers. Rain was heavy yesterday arvo so we watched TV or read a book. We had the house very cosy with the wood heater blazing away after lunch.

Sundays like that are quite nice sometimes!

Digger

Reaction score
If you see an old bloke with a flowing white beard building a big wooden boat....be very afraid!

Digger

Reaction score
Still cool, more so than usual for October and I'm running out of firewood!

16C maximum here today but warming up for the weekend. Time to fire up the wood oven! I can smell roast lamb in my future!!

Gonna have to get off my bum and go cut up some trees next week but with a crook back it will be a bit at a time.

Fortunately I have the wood on the property.

Digger

Reaction score
It's about 4 C here this morning but we are heading for a 20 degree day! The weekend looks nice and so we are having a big lamb roast tomorrow with a couple groups of friends over for some outside cooking. I'll check out and load the wood oven today and clean the chairs and tables in readiness. (Bella stop taking my kindling and chewing it up!)

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
High was 81 and the low 50. Gonna be that way through the weekend then we're supposed to be in the mid 50s to mid 60s next week and weekend. First snowfall often comes around Halloween down here but the mountains have already been getting snow.

Latest posts