How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
27 C expected here today or about 84 F but its stormy and rain expected later.

Spring is often like that.

IGRocker

Reaction score
We had a beautiful weekend with highs around 75-80f and lows in the 50s. It was a nice change from having frost on my windshield! It's not to last though, today and tomorrow will get a bit chilly

BGood

Reaction score
4x4PACn.jpg

HlBONMq.jpg

asGQi8l.jpg

wSPoztj.jpg

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
Nice pics BGood, love the fall colors, hate that it means winter is on the way.
We've got rain, today, & for the next few days.

Digger

Reaction score
Nice pics thanks Jean!

Not so good here today or over the weekend unfortunately! High winds and heavy rain for the next few days.

Hope I don't lose any more trees!

26 C or 82 F

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Sunny (what else is new) and in the low 70s for a high today after hitting nearly 80 yesterday. Much the same coming up this week to ten days but that can always change. It's Indian Summer in the Rockies and it doesn't even look like we'll see a hint of snow on Halloween which is almost a tradition some years. I love fall here.

BGood

Reaction score
Not me, but in my backyard. 50cm at the top in one night. Gotta put my winter tires on.

IGRocker

Reaction score
With the last rainfall, the fall colors are gone, not that we had much around here anyway. With the rain in September, most of the trees didn't get much for color.

On to the weather, it's been a chilly 40's all week!

Digger

Reaction score
28 C or 86 F expected here today! It seems a bit unsettled though so not sure how long before we get some rain.

Tuesday is a the Melbourne Cup (horse race) public holiday and so there are heaps of people down here who have taken Monday off and are having a 4 day break. So it's busy!
I still can't believe we have a national holiday for a horse race. Aussies just love a day off!

Digger

Reaction score
Winter here is mild by comparison to much of the north and the good things about winter here is the return to thick and cosy bed coverings, as much of the year we sleep with just a sheet over us, if that. And also our wood fires! There is nothing like the cosy glow of wood heating!

Digger

Reaction score
20 C expected here today and that's about 70 F. Showers are expected later apparently.
It's a national public holiday here today....for a horse race, would you believe!

It's Melbourne Cup day.

I'll be out on my tractor slashing paddocks which seems much more interesting that a horse race, to me at least.

Digger

Reaction score
21c expected today and it's been raining overnight as I can see an outside table is wet. More predicted for later but right now it's a gorgeous sunny morning!

Digger

Reaction score
28 C expected today. That translates to roughly 86 F.

It looks a bit unsettled from the forecast but that will be this afternoon more than likely.

Might have to get my work outside done early today as it was warm enough out there yesterday.

Latest posts