How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Carter

Reaction score
If I hadn't there's a young wombat digging holes in the bank in front of the shed and behind the house which will have it going on and off all night, and waking me up. The first season they leave “home” they go out digging trial burrows, finding where the soil is softest. Darn nuicance doing it so close to the buildings as they can destabilise the structures. I’ll have to discourage him!
They're such cute little tanks when they're young. 😅

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Humidity always increases the "Yuk" factor.
That is one advantage we also have here.....low humidity.

But even on a "dry day" when I walk outside the heat and sun are so intense it feels like a stuck my face in front of an open oven door that's too hot.

Last edited:

Digger

Reaction score
It fairly pee’d down last night, close to torrential! Rained on and off all day and there’s water lying everywhere. More expected today, top pf 13C.

I don’t remember a winter quite like this one.

I put a new door seal in the wood heater and it’s reduced wood usage by about 1/3rd

Lancpudn

Reaction score
It's amazing what a new seal on the wood burner does, I watch the narrowboat channels on YT & they say the same thing.
It's a grey overcast day here but the weather pattern has changed direction & is now coming from the south bringing warmer air, Top temp today of 22C.

Robb

Reaction score
It's 4:45m here and it feels already hot and sticky, go figure for the rest of the day.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Never thought I be so happy to see the high 80°s again. We're at 72° right now but with 53% RH so it actually feels a little muggy here. Not all that surprising since we have some rain in the forecast along with a high of 87°. The rest of the week looks a lot like today.

Latest posts