How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
Storm Lillian blew in overnight with heavy rain & strong winds. Lots of standing water around this morning & the wind gusts are still strong, Weather warnings out high winds throughout the day with showers.
Top temp today of 17C.

Equalphone

Reaction score
Temps have moderated here too. Actual running about 90F and “real feel” about 100. Humidity still cruising in the 90’s most days.

But there’s a moderate amount of cloud cover most of the days. Cutting off the direct sun makes it more reasonable outside. I can work in the shade without being over the edge hot.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
10:00 am and already 82° on our way to 91°. We're fortunate to not have the kind of humidity others experience that makes 90° weather really uncomfortable.

Equalphone

Reaction score
10:00 am and already 82° on our way to 91°. We're fortunate to not have the kind of humidity others experience that makes 90° weather really uncomfortable.

Humidity is a big difference. The AZ desert was a wonderful place. Over 100 you wanted to be out of the sun and hiking wasn't a good idea, although we pushed that a little. It was comfortable in the shade up to 110. Around 115, even the breeze is a bit too hot.

But it's all much preferable the 90% humidity I'm in now. Direct sun at 90 and high humidity is oppressive.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
20C here today but unseasonably high winter temperatures in other parts of Oz! Temps of 40C plus make you wonder what the hotter seasons are liklely to bring?

Almost time to break out the shorts?

I was emailing with my mate in Queensland & he was saying how ridiculously hot it was there for this time of year.
The crappy wet weather continues here with grey skies & rain for most of the day, Top temp of 18C.

BjsFVYbl.png

Latest posts