How's Your Weather Today?

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ping ping

Reaction score
eastbay weather 68* heavenly humidity 67%, 15 mph breezes .Everything is groovy. not to warm not sticky sit in the sun enjoy the breeze. We are so lucky here. This weather can happen here on occasion in February, while much of the country is freezing
Birkenstock weather.
birkenstocks.jpg

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Nice day. Not too warm with a high of 82F under partly cloudy skies. We may see some light rain tonight or tomorrow as temps cool off another 10F degrees. I can feel summer beginning to lose it's grip.

Digger

Reaction score
20C today with up to 3 mm of rain. It held off yesterday allowing me to split a pile of firewood.

Lancpudn

Reaction score
A bright sunny morning with clear blue skies today, Top temp of 15C. You can feel the change of weather in the last few days with condensation covering everything until the sun warms up.
Getting that time of year to get my power tools out of the garage as the condensation in there is bad over Autumn/Winter.

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Another day much like the last two. High of around 79F under partly cloudy skies with a chance of some scattered rain showers.

We're entering into that late summer/early fall of cool mornings and evenings and days warmed by the sun. It also tends to become very dry again around this time of the year.

Last edited:

soulman969

Staff Member
Reaction score
Back in the 80s again under cloudless skies. High today will be around 86F with an overnight low of 54F so we're back to our 30 degree drop in temps throughout the night. Overall it's gonna be a nice day.

Latest posts