Meet Arthur...

• Thread starter Stuart
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Raiyn

Reaction score
44fda44251acdbd0a9f5d9db67a23cdf.gif

This one had a name from the start!

Tweed26

Reaction score
Arthur's name 'grew' on this forum... My thanks also for that Epi-Brethren :applause:
Wow! What a handsome hunk of wood that is, cleaned up beautifully. Enjoy the heck out of that one....

John

Reaction score
Congrats Stuart, Arthur is quite handsome. :dude:

Supersonic

Reaction score
Art looks great after he cleaned up a little bit! How's that fella sound?

Stuart

Reaction score
Art looks great after he cleaned up a little bit! How's that fella sound?
The trouble is Mike, you need blood in your eardrums for them to work correctly & if it has been, well, 'redeployed'...

I will add a play / sound review here across the weekend when the situation has settled down :D

PeterOeh

Reaction score

Stuart

Reaction score
& so it came to pass... Arthur had his first recording outing last night... My music buddy, Andrew, & I are working up a very Johnny Cash like number & needed some no nonsense thump down in the basement... Arthur's big fat mudbucker gave us what we needed & some... & I was again amazed at just how 'acoustic' his response is compared to my €pi Ripper Bass, Crazy Chester (luv ya Chester, & I'll be back soon!)... I really had to concentrate on my right hand positioning, a relatively small movement up or down the body producing huge tonal variations... & then there was the issue of 'overshooting' with my left hand on the Rivoli's 30 1/2" scale, particularly tricky as I was throwing in the occasional high double stop... But these peculiarities aside, WHAT A BASS!!!... Arthur was born to be King, & no modder's grubby hands will ever defile his Peerless mid 90's all original MIK perfection. :dude:

Last edited:

Latest posts