Rename a guitar?

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zero

Reaction score
Until I took this pic, I was happy with the name of the white one, now I’m thinking to rename them Cocaine & Heroin... I mean they are addictive

238211B0-CF18-4B4F-A7F4-2A9A243F6955.jpeg

Equalphone

Reaction score
Ying and Yang.

But flip one vertically so that they are a proper Ying and Yang:

yin-yang-300x300.jpg

Zero

Reaction score
The one with missing parts looks more like crack than cocaine. :)
I have a set of OX4’s I am debating to put in here or swap out the Burstbuckers in my Gibson to put in here, just been lazy.

Darkness

Reaction score
Is the tail on the black one chrome or is it just the lighting?

Imerkat

Reaction score
I would rename the Alleykat the Wildkat, the Wildkat the Flamekat, and the Flamekat i would rename “kat with frost tips and a gambling problem”

Zero

Reaction score
Zero,

did you get a chance to plug in the ‘55 LPC yet??!! :ohno:

Pat
Hey Pat. I’ve too overwhelmed and depressed to get to playing. I handed it off to a friend who is a die-hard Gibson Custom Shop fan and has his fair share of high end Les Pauls. He played the 55 through a boutique Benson amp. He was impressed. He sent me a few clips, I am rather impressed myself.

Hopefully I can enjoy it soon, but I know you were eagerly awaiting an update. My friend is now looking for one to add to his collection.

Space1999

Reaction score
Moonbase Alpha: drifting in space on the moon
Hey Pat. I’ve too overwhelmed and depressed to get to playing. I handed it off to a friend who is a die-hard Gibson Custom Shop fan and has his fair share of high end Les Pauls. He played the 55 through a boutique Benson amp. He was impressed. He sent me a few clips, I am rather impressed myself.

Hopefully I can enjoy it soon, but I know you were eagerly awaiting an update. My friend is now looking for one to add to his collection.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles Zero. I suspected things were going rough for you. I just want you to know that it gets better. Life always gets better. PM me if you want to talk about it.

Your friend,

Pat

Latest posts