Sharing and Promoting Your Music

PeterOeh

Reaction score
:jb: Sharing and promoting your music. :dude:
This thread is for sharing your music. Post links to youtube, soundcloud etc..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a thread for big professional productions (tho, there are also welcome), its more a thread for sharing your music and getting some feedback on songs and projects.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”

John

Reaction score
Great job gentlemen. I cant stomach hearing myself play let alone sharing it.

Stuart

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that one @Stuart, is that an original?
Yes it is... It’s called ‘Spade’... & it’s the third track produced by my friend of 40+ years & myself after we reconnected a while back... Andrew & I were the drummer & bass slinger respectively in several bands back in the day... Now we get together a couple of hours each week & produce all that you hear between just the two of us... Messy fun... Thanks for listening :D

Last edited:

BlackSG91

Reaction score
nice shredding.. love the sg

thanks you very much.. i really appreciated that

Thanks & your video was real good also. I watched it a few times and really enjoyed it. Are you using a looper pedal or something? And is your guitar an Epiphone LP Gold Top Standard? It has a great sound to it especially on the neck pick up.

;>)/

Last edited:

Stuart

Reaction score
@PeterOeh I’ve revisited your jam a few times ... It’s beautifully haunting & makes for a killer soundtrack to the desert road that it now has rolling through my imagination.

Last edited:

PeterOeh

Reaction score
Yes it is... It’s called ‘Spade’... & it’s the third track produced by my friend of 40+ years & myself after we reconnected a while back... Andrew & I were the drummer & bass slinger respectively in several bands back in the day... Now we get together a couple of hours each week & produce all that you hear between just the two of us... Messy fun... Thanks for listening :D
thats fucking awesome bro..

Latest posts